Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Time to go, fat boy

"The difference with Boris is that he shows no signs of being willing to learn how to adapt to the change. Rather, he appears to be getting worse and worse at being prime minister. Limitations that are increasingly being exposed in laziness, short-temperedness and forgetfulness."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/02/boris-left-flailing-as-pms-limitations-become-clear-for-all-to-see

While it might have seemed a huge joke to elect one of the wealthy elite to, err.....................................stick it to the establishment, that joke wore thin 8 months ago.

With the country facing a possible huge rise in both unemployment and coronavirus infections this is not the time to have a lying and lazy incompetent at the helm.  The country is also going to need to be pretty nifty on it’s feet to avoid the cliff edge of brexit that it is facing.

The country will need not only a competent government but a credible PM. Not a third rate pantomime act who cannot remember his lines, nor even turn up when needed. With over sixty thousand dead so far, and millions who have already or are set to lose their jobs this bloated fraud needs to go.

• Like 2

I liked Boris as a comedy turn and chief bike monitor but as PM he is a sad joke.

I guess if you want the international  community to portray the UK as thick fat and racist he is the ideal  representative as demonstrated by the UK overweight and Brexit vote figures. 

Quite why people think the elite will really have their interests at heart is unclear. but to be fair he is a skilled conman. He is not in the same league as Trump but shows similar traits.

Labour needs to bring Momentum under control to be electable a and the Conservatives party needs to be reclaimed by decent reasonable people. I suspect they are just waiting for the Brexit shambles to play out. I doubt the Tory MPs will allow him to survive to the next election if they want to stay in power. 

And now he wants the okker Tony Abbot to join our negotiating team for trade talks with the EU.

So the easiest trade deal in the world we were told is so difficult that we have to have a climate change denying mysoginist (Les Pattterson) ex Australian PM to help.

In that case, get rid of all the incapable ones. (I'll pass you you your cycling helmet PM.)

15 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And now he wants the okker Tony Abbot to join our negotiating team for trade talks with the EU.

So the easiest trade deal in the world we were told is so difficult that we have to have a climate change denying mysoginist (Les Pattterson) ex Australian PM to help.

In that case, get rid of all the incapable ones. (I'll pass you you your cycling helmet PM.)

I think it is more that Abbott is seen as a help to Truss as she roams across the globe securing deals

That she has secured none so far maybe more to do with, what she thinks she can get, is as likely as Messi signing for the binners, rather than her obvious incompetence

But we do have to recognise that Johnson has an incredible ability to appoint those completely unsuited to their task - so this latest Les Patterson will no doubt be another in that long line of useless fckwits

.... and at this rate of appointing clueless halfwits don't rule out Swindo being appointed minister for education

Abbot sums up the whole brexit cult. So long as you believe in the the whole shoddy project your failings as a human will be overlooked. 

Edited by Herman
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Herman said:

Abbot sums up the whole brexit cult. So long as you believe in the the whole shoddy project your failings as a human will be overlooked. 

I would suggest it is their failings as a human that leads them to support the brexit project -  their bigotry, racism and homophobia distilled into one convenient cause

• Like 1

The problem being who do you replace him with? What I see/hear about the rest of them suggests they'll.be as inept as he is!

Winston Peters, the NZ deputy PM said we could have had a deal with them in July but we dont know how to negotiate.

Sounds like we still think we are the all powerful great nation that others lay down for.

We are stuck with Brexit and a PM who thought all we had to do was leave.

we have a PM who lied for the immediate aim of winning the election

as with Johnson he seems to think that lying has no repercussions, and whatever follows he can also lie his way out of that

as to who would replace him, it would have to be someone not in the immediate circle

watch Hunt would be my thought....and at 25/1 a tenner would not be a bad bet

23 minutes ago, Bill said:

watch Hunt would be my thought....and at 25/1 a tenner would not be a bad bet

Good call

I'm  on👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Good call

I'm  on👍

don't forget the commission 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

The problem being who do you replace him with? What I see/hear about the rest of them suggests they'll.be as inept as he is!

The only one that I can see with any political talent is Gove. And he is poison to a large part of the electorate. Sign him up Conservatives. 

Gove will probably be sunk by the unavoidable physical evidence of Brexit chaos in the coming weeks - including protests from homeowners in Kent over the lorry parks, manufacturing and transport groups now saying the new customs scheme is not ready yet and won’t be by Dec 31. 

It’s going to make the Virus and Exams **** ups look like regular bureaucratic snafus and should bring the government down if they keep going in the direction they are currently headed. 

This pattern of appointing incompetents to ministerial positions is exactly what happened in the US. It's not important that these people are competent, in fact it's desirable that they are not. Their only role is to create chaos so the "dear leader" can rush in to "fix" things, or provide a distraction while the dear leader's team destroys democratic traditions, rules and regulations by executive order. 

Here's another one - Grant Schapps-  demonstrating "one rule for you, and one for us"  He's the TRANSPORT SECRETARY https://www.politico.eu/article/grant-schapps-uk-transport-secretary-registered-his-private-plane-under-weaker-us-rules/

The question I would have their surfer is that presumes there is some kind of plan, rather than the government stumbling from one fck up to another led by an incompetent who freely admits to not reading any briefings - as was clearly shown in yesterdays PMQs.

The only way out is for an extension to the transition

Never mind lorry parks - it will be empty shopping trolleys that will cause the eventual backlash

Probably so, but don’t rule out malevolence rather than incompetence Bill. The lorry parks will be the final thing to break the government because it’s an obvious precursor to trouble. They are physical, unwanted,  in places nowhere near ports, this “plan” overrides local authorities, it’s everything in fact that Brexit was promised not to be .... and this all has to happen in four months unless Britain, as you say, asks for an extension. The government will be trapped between the need to build the lorry parks at great expense that everyone will say is a waste of money, and promising “everything is well’ . They can’t blame this on COVID, they can’t blame this on the EU, and it will be the watershed that focuses attention on all the other issues around Brexit. QED Boris is toast. 

Edited by Surfer

The whole lot of them are getting more trumpier every day. I did not play the link but the master at arms should have ejected him instantly.

25 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

He must be alright then.

Why did you type the al?

Rees Mogg thinks we are still living in feudal Britain. And I think he would imagine you are nothing more than sihte beneath his spurs.

On 03/09/2020 at 12:26, keelansgrandad said:

....and he gets the job. My God, this government is not only incompetent but also tone deaf. Deliberately so I assume.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

....and he gets the job. My God, this government is not only incompetent but also tone deaf. Deliberately so I assume.

I think you'd have to be wouldn't you - tone deaf I mean, obviously they've already proven their total incompetence many times over.

25 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I think you'd have to be wouldn't you - tone deaf I mean, obviously they've already proven their total incompetence many times over.

His appointment is more of this culture war crap, isn't it?? 

I reiterate - the tone deafness is not a bug, its an intended feature of the way the government is operating. 

Putin perfected this technique on the Russian people and he's definitely exported it to the US and apparently to the UK. The point is to wear you down, make you outraged - every day - until you just give up in exasperation. 

So feel free to be outraged, but don't give up. Because when you do that, they can do whatever they want to do. 

And as much as you think they are getting away with now, wait until they believe there are NO consequences to their actions at all. 

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Unfortunately for your ilk, Hermo, political correctness and the 'woke' nonsense nauseates most normal people who are the majority.

The majority see you Lefties as oppressors and if you don't like what the former voted for and the way the country is going please feel free to leave...

Britain isn't a prison.

24 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I reiterate - the tone deafness is not a bug, its an intended feature of the way the government is operating. 

Putin perfected this technique on the Russian people and he's definitely exported it to the US and apparently to the UK. The point is to wear you down, make you outraged - every day - until you just give up in exasperation. 

So feel free to be outraged, but don't give up. Because when you do that, they can do whatever they want to do. 

And as much as you think they are getting away with now, wait until they believe there are NO consequences to their actions at all. 

Aye, it just dawned on me what this appointment is about. They know he's a tw@. We know he's a tw@. (He probably knows it as well). They want us angry. The Proms nonsense was a bit of a failure so here's another turd on the fire.👍

• Like 1