Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Congratulations To The Buendia Family.

Someone was getting busy in the run-up to the Christmas period. Either way, congratulations to the family and here's hoping they're ultra-settled and happy here.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

If his wife wasn’t happy he wouldn’t be getting his leg over would he ? 😁

Try and stay a bit classy.

• Sad 1

Have heard on the grapevine he's pretty happy/settled in Norfolk. Lets hope that's the case and that this adds to it.

I always think its interesting to keep half an eye on the players the club's social media focuses on. I may be giving him too much credit but i think Webber uses it sometimes to get things out there. For example, when we have young players starting to break through and he wants to raise their profile they tend to feature a lot. For example virtually every set of pictures of the first team training over the last year have included shots of Josh Martin even though he wasn;t playing for the first team. i just think it ups his profile and thus perhaps his perceived potential/value.

Similarly i think Emi has been relatively prominent in the videos of pre-season so far with lots of shots of him looking happy. I don;t think they would be doing that if we were looking to sell him or he was pushing for a move. Conversely, Cantwell has had a very low profile pre-season so far. Just a theory, but it makes me think that the club might regard a move this summer for the latter as more likely to happen than the former. 

I wonder how many children will be born within a 8 or 9 month period after lockdown?

Birth rates seem to zoom when there is a sustained power cut etc so we may well see another one.