Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14

Just one week to go before we embark on our fourteenth season. Defending champion Kathy @Kathy  will be picking the final six and top poster Norfolkngood @norfolkngood has agreed to make the final selections for our game at Huddersfield. They will need our help though as the early weeks are notoriously difficult.

Our wonderful anonymous benefactor PUPanon has once again financed the Norwich picks for this season. Massive thanks PUPanon we are so very lucky to have you on these threads.

Also thank you to the 12 people who have already sent a tenner. For those who can afford a tenner it’s Paypal at canaryeddie@aol.com or get in touch to arrange other options.

🌟🌟This is not pay-to-play though. Just join in and send a tenner if and when you can.🌟🌟

And of course massive thanks to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Your generosity makes a huge difference to the presentation pot each year.

Since we presented £3,000 at lock down you wonderful PUPs have raise another £1456 taking the all-time total to a massive £15,813.

411303756_Signaturetotals-10Aug20.jpg.eddfa43755f7bf110982112682a63c9c.jpg

Also don’t forget Kathy said we could all BOGOF again in this season’s Canary-Challenge which means as in previous seasons all PUPs who enter are invited to have a free go where any winning go to our presentation pot for our wonderful Pan-disability boys and girls. You can enter on line here :-

https://www.canariestrust.org/canarychallenge?fbclid=IwAR2eQBU2ow0dxH9-8rYOFfR6c9tvFP7zRPWRFLpVnLQhltBhxzzRRIz5tr0

Then email Kathy your free entry at reephambird@gmail.com or even post it for her on here, Facebook or Twitter. This is the tenth season we’ve had this perk and if one of the bogof entries wins it will be a great boost to our pot. Thanks Kathy.

Top PUP Hissing Sid has re-opened the PUPs Sky Sports Super Six league. If you were in it I believe you automatically remain. If you’d like to join the code is RYZALM. It’s just a bit of added fun and costs nothing to join. Thanks Ian.

Now for a bit of nostalgia. This picture came up on my Facebook yesterday because it was ten years since we had that presentation night with FONCY. We were so proud to have raised £397, which was easily a record. Who’d have thought ten years later those hundreds would have become thousands! Some of us oldies have got ancient and some of those youngsters have grown up🙃

388001249_2010presentation.jpg.0445cabc8d1f08e09939aeedad6e2c59.jpg

But while it's always nice to look back Rays Funds is progressive and over the last ten years we have gone from strength to strength.

The CSF think you PUPs are amazing. Here’s a reminder of what Emma said after lockdown and how due to the amounts you raise we now help more disability boys and girls than before : -

The money that you have helped raised over the last few years has been invaluable and has helped supported the sessions on a Saturday and where we have been able to arrange additional DS events, such as attend matches, trips to play other clubs. 

Whilst we will continue to use the money where you would like it to be signposted too, we would love the opportunity to extend your generosity further afield and into the other disability programmes we run.  The money would be used to match fund and allow us to unlock further funding to not only continue to help what we deliver but also look at additional activities.

Words cannot really express just how grateful we are, we rely so much on the generosity of our fans’ and what a wonderful club we have.  Thank you all so much for allowing us to be part of your team and we hope to continue that relationship for future years.”

I think that’s it for now. No doubt I’ve forgotten something but at least we have the edit button!

Thanks everyone and the best of luck for this fourteenth season of Rays Funds. Ray would be so proud of you all and I know his family watch out for the updates on our facebook group.

🌟🌟 Just a reminder that Rays Funds is for all Pink Un posters so please get involved.🌟🌟

Match-Day-Clubs-10-of-12-900x512.jpg.68d6081d8eae5b9743d26813e4d45a13.jpg

1356039708_Rayssignature19july20.jpg.dcebac08a0453be6d71cf1fa8d3c8faa.jpg1672865883_LeagueWinners-2020.thumb.jpg.fc8bd56831210d600c8ed782f1f5f74a.jpg

630451973_turner2-page-001.jpg.aa91bda2261dd7b6f498884d45ead6ff.jpg

2030762512_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.ec95dc3f96cbd212c2f4b3fdfe898bb9.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

As everything mushes into one at the moment, could you please confirm if I sent the tenner. Ta

4 hours ago, dj11 said:

As everything mushes into one at the moment, could you please confirm if I sent the tenner. Ta

You sure did thank you DJ👍

7 hours ago, GMF said:

Excellent news, Eddie. Tenner and CSF donation sent. OTBC 

Thanks Gary👍

Donation added to the pot...

2000493290_Signaturetotals-02sept20.jpg.2d07287320742b2c4dae470595fdf3e4.jpg

And as I post the latest total it goes up again thanks to an anonymous donation from one of our awesome PUPs...

We have now raised over £1500 since lockdown. That's incredible👏

1302712624_Signaturetotals-2ndSept20.jpg.862ab1484d25efe0d7b318ad66644de0.jpg

Hi Nutty, sent you via PayPal, £10 to add to the pink un pickers fund with a small £20 donation to add into the pot.

Good luck to all.

Edited by Indy

Good to be back Nutty and am i having a senior moment or did i give you this season's money when i gave you the ' cash out ' money for the bet the old bird from Reepham was getting her knickers in a twist last season ? If not i will get it to you.

5 hours ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, sent you via PayPal, £10 to add to the pink un pickers fund with a small £20 donation to add into the pot.

Good luck to all.

Thanks Indy

Really glad your back and thanks for the donation. 

Good luck for the season.

We need you to pick the six this year.👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hissing Sid said:

Great to have Rays Funds back. Tenner and a little extra sent to you Nutty.

Thanks Sid and thanks again for re starting the super six league👍

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Good to be back Nutty and am i having a senior moment or did i give you this season's money when i gave you the ' cash out ' money for the bet the old bird from Reepham was getting her knickers in a twist last season ? If not i will get it to you.

Yep, you are already paid it thanks Tilly👍

2 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

hi Nutty just Sent you £10 pounds via paypal you will have to remind me of the rules ! ( a year older ) 

Thanks Norfolk

It's brilliant to have you on board.👍

I'll be in touch next week🙃

• Thanks 1

Amazingly our presentation pot now stands at £1,546.

All raised since we presented £3,000 at lockdown.

You PUPs are awesome👍

1090723431_Signaturetotals03sept20.jpg.9e59e18ca7f9a526efc0be40017c53b3.jpg

Thanks to all 25 who have sent a tenner so far. Fantastic response as always.

Here's the rota for the first couple of months. If the date is not convenient there's plenty of scope to change.

Final Six Results

12/09/20 -  @Kathy  - Confirmed

19/09/20 - @Indy 

26/09/20 - @First Wazzock

03/10/20 - @Cosmic Twin

10/10/20 - @KiwiScot

17/10/20 - @Mr Apples

24/10/20 - @Hissing Sid

31/10/20- @Jellytot

Norwich Match Picks

12/09/20- @norfolkngood - Confirmed

19/09/20 - @Jools

26/09/20 - @Duncan Edwards

03/10/20 - @Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

10/10/20 - International Break

17/10/20 - @Felixfan

24/10/20 - @NFN FC 

🌟 The Norwich match picks are paid for by our generous benefactor PUPanon 🌟 

🌟🌟 Just a reminder that Rays Funds is for all Pink Un posters so please get involved. 🌟🌟

Representative-Squads-8-of-8-365x200.jpg.1de7a1a1cc1d56049d67cec130d7be6d.jpg

🌟🌟🌟 £1,546 for our pan-disability boys and girls has been raised since lockdown in March🌟🌟

• Thanks 1

Hi Nutty, seconds good for me.....need plenty of good advice from all. 👍😉