Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Join our Super 6 league - All Cash goes to the CSF

It only feels like yesterday that last season's matches finished and our Super 6 league ended but hey presto next season's fixtures are now out and it is time to get our next NCFSC Super 6 league up and running again.

Rather than creating a brand-new league and giving you all a new code, we're keeping last season's NCFSC league, therefore all of you who took part last season will already be included.

We hope you will be happy to take part again to support the Community Sports Foundation, in which case your payment of £5 needs to be made via bank transfer by our deadline Oct 3rd (see full details below). If you don't wish to stay in our league, please feel free to remove yourself.

This is how to pay

Bank Transfer: Account Name Norwich City Fans Social Club - Sort Code 202634 - Acc No 83580601 - Ref = SS6 plus your surname (so we know it is from you)

If Bank Transfer payment doesn't suit you please message me (Diane) and I will make other arrangements with you to collect your £5

The top 3 with the most points in our NCFSC league at the end of the season will receive prizes of:

1st £75 + £50 club shop vouchers

2nd £50 + £50 club shop vouchers

3rd £25 + £50 club shop vouchers

All  prizes kindly donated by our sponsors Fosters Solicitors & Norwich City Football Club

So, all you need to do is get your predictions in now that the first round in September is up https://super6.skysports.com/

If you weren't in it last season but would like to join  all the details and  the code you need is here

http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/2020-21-prediction-competition/

Thank you for your support, us volunteers and the team at the CSF really appreciate it

Diane ( on behalf of the volunteers )

ss6 graphic.jpeg

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club

Im in, will ping you the money soon Diane. This is always a fantastic competition and I hope everyone gets involved. 

• Like 1

Money paid - here's hoping the miracle of 2018/19 is repeated for both me and the boys on the pitch!

• Like 1

Hi Diane, money sent (and also a donation for the CSF). 💛💚

Here's hoping I can improve on my high-50s position from last season. 🤣

Apples

• Like 1

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the reminder, just done a bank transfer.

Looking forward to propping up the league again!

Good luck to all.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the reminder, just done a bank transfer.

Looking forward to propping up the league again!

Good luck to all.

Better Luck this year Indy, Norwich should win lots of games which should help your points total🤣

Thanks for your support

Count me in and you can frisk me for a Lady Godiva next time i see you.

Just logged in and done my entry for 12th.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

Diane

Posing no threat to the top flight participants of this league at all, (and probably un-noticed to the mid table dwellers too) I have joined, and have transferred my deep sea diver over accordingly.  

Good luck to all, and due respect to the volunteers of this marvelous fun raiser. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Diane said:

Thanks Tilly, Greavsy, Parma, much appreciated 😀

Will send money today - after my disastrous performance last year just hoping to end up above Tilly!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you to

Kathy

@Lord Horn (again) ( check your pm's)

Thirsty Lizard

Nutty

Swindon

We really appreciate your support as does the team at the CSF 

Edited by Diane

Thanks to everyone who has entered & paid, really appreciated by us volunteers & the team at CSF, also great that a few new people have entered this time.

I only have 3 people on here from last seasons league that I haven't heard from, so if you're still posting on here and are happy to stay in the league, could you please get in touch. Thank you 😀

@Drazen Muzinic

@wooster

@Flying Dutchman

If you've not tried Super 6 before and would like to join us, please feel free to enter, all the details are in the opening post 

Edited by Diane

Thanks to all those who joined up & paid over the weekend & those who have sent me messages, it's a record number of entries this season from people who post on this messageboard so a big thank you from all of us volunteers.

Also a big thank you from Emma at CSF, every penny from our competition goes to them to make a real difference to all the kids & young adults they help.

Edited by Diane
Spelling

6 hours ago, Diane said:

Thanks to all those who joined up & paid over the weekend & those who have sent me messages, it's a record number of entries this season from people who post on this messageboard so a big thank you from all of us volunteers.

Also a big thank you from Emma at CSF, every penny from our competition goes to them to make a real difference to all the kids & young adults they help.

Good effort Diane in these difficult times.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NFN FC said:

I paid up but can't seem to join the league 🤔

I  have messaged you and thanks for joining 😀

Edited by Diane

Last reminder for anyone wishing to join our ncfsc Super 6 league, all the cash goes to the CSF 😀

Just joined (and paid)🙂 - had missed this before, oddly....not that my predictions are ever any good!

Edited by Branston Pickle

8 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Just joined (and paid)🙂 - had missed this before, oddly....not that my predictions are ever any good!

Thank you so much @Branston Pickle please check your messages 😀

If anyone else wants to join our charity super 6 league, all the details are in the opening post

Takes 10 mins to Join + pay + do your predictions   and you could win cash and clubshop vouchers plus you'll be helping the CSF

If you do join just private message me with your surname so i can match up the payments with your name in our league

Thanks and have a great weekend

Edited by Diane