I am awaiting with interest, but the Government have yet to announce when and if we can go back. add to that the unfortunate events at Banham Poultry and the rising rates across parts of the county which are likely to go up before they come down and i think we may be waiting quite a few weeks yet until we get our one home game a month

3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

It is leaving it a bit fine unless cup games are not included 

I think I read somewhere that Carabao Cup games have to be paid for at £10 per game, like the away games that kick off at 3pm on a Saturday.

• Like 1

there will not be any 'naughty' streams available

absolutely not

no sirree 😋

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

there will not be any 'naughty' streams available

absolutely not

no sirree 😋

No where near as many as before and likely to be cut off during games etc 

Since its going to be included for season ticket holders I encourage people to use the genuine option, which also helps the club.

• Thanks 1

See Ipswich have  released all details for their games, ST get home games free, away games for ST £10 a time. . All games for non ST also £10 a time.

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

See Ipswich have  released all details for their games, ST get home games free, away games for ST £10 a time. . All games for non ST also £10 a time.

That's generous that the club is paying their fans to watch them, mind you; guess that makes sense as no one will want to pay to watch that rubbish 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

That’s not particularly different to our offer - we get home games and midweek away games free (other than Sky games, but presumably those will be more likely to have non-legit streams available) 

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2020/august/ifollow-matches-to-be-streamed/

31 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That’s not particularly different to our offer - we get home games and midweek away games free (other than Sky games, but presumably those will be more likely to have non-legit streams available) 

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2020/august/ifollow-matches-to-be-streamed/

Think you missed my really bad attempt at a joke. 

I was suggesting that Ipswich will pay their senior ticket holders to watch the games not get it as part of their season ticket 🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

So do season ticket holders get the game completely for free, or will the season ticket refund be reduced by £10 for each game we are unable to attend? That's the bit I'm not so sure about. 

As an exiled non-ST holder, I was hoping that a similar deal to the last time we were in the championship would be available, where you could buy a season pass to streams of all the games for around £100 - £150.

£10 a match pushes this up to about £500 a season, which is some price hike (although understandable due to all the pandemic income reduction).

20 minutes ago, Orly said:

As an exiled non-ST holder, I was hoping that a similar deal to the last time we were in the championship would be available, where you could buy a season pass to streams of all the games for around £100 - £150.

£10 a match pushes this up to about £500 a season, which is some price hike (although understandable due to all the pandemic income reduction).

I'm sure I read that for non-UK fans there's a season pass for £140.

• Thanks 1

Recent seasons have seen all midweek games in the Championship available via Sky either on Sky Sports or via the red button. 

I've not heard good things about iFollow in general, so I have no confidence in them being able to cope with increased demand now that season ticket holders across the country will be accessing it for free - but beggars can't be choosers.  Fingers crossed we have some news on the ballots soon.

25 minutes ago, Orly said:

I already have my season pass. I paid CAD $241. Just go to i-follow page and click subscribe.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Orly said:

Have you tried using one of those apps that hides the location of your computer? Then simply sign up using a USA address picked at random. It used to work but they may have found a way of stopping it now. 

All the reports I have read on ifollow have been negative. I think you all need to manage your expectations 

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Have you tried using one of those apps that hides the location of your computer? Then simply sign up using a USA address picked at random. It used to work but they may have found a way of stopping it now. 

All the reports I have read on ifollow have been negative. I think you all need to manage your expectations 

I used the overseas Ifollow in our championship season, and it worked great for me.  A few hiccups here and there, but was vastly preferable to any other alternative.

38 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

IFollow is absolutely fine. Not sure why people would be negative about it?! It isn't multi angle super slow mo Megatron Sky type stuff but you can watch the games quite comfortably and they may have even made improvements since I was last using it.

On 01/09/2020 at 22:59, hogesar said:

No where near as many as before and likely to be cut off during games etc 

Since its going to be included for season ticket holders I encourage people to use the genuine option, which also helps the club.

This.

If you use a dodgy stream/VPN this season then you certainly lose any right to complain about lack of spending/finances. 

6 hours ago, Orly said:

I fully agree with this and would like to do it so I support the club both virtually and with cash! Seems to make sense as distance and other commitments means I cant go to Carrow Road very often.

But as you say would need to be at a reasonable price and be at a quality and reliability that is better (and less risky) than a stream. 

I dont really want to go through hassle of VPN etc to watch as a 'non uk' supporter

So I go to the EFL IFollow website, click on Championship and Norwich City and up comes

” sorry, the page you want can not be found “

6 hours ago, Orly said:

I guess the issue is if you charge less than a season ticket, then those who've paid for that might demand their money back and to pay the lower fee, particularly if they feel it is unlikely they'll be able to attend in person.

40 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

So I go to the EFL IFollow website, click on Championship and Norwich City and up comes

Same here! I even tried clicking through to it using the link in the automated email they sent me a couple weeks back as a 19-20 subscriber.

Disappointing and I hope they get this fixed ASAP.

So there is a new EFL iFollow app from before, which sucks, that lists games and other things but under "Subscriptions" in the "Account" setting lists "No licenses available" for this US-based fan. What a mess! This was dead simple in past years. I hate to be cynical but ... are they trying to railroad people into the £10/match option??

🤬

So I eventually get in via the App but by now I’ve forgotten the b.....y password, so I click on “ forgot password” and they say they will e mail to change it. guess what.    nothing, fluke all, sweet fa

16 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

If you go to the club website.and go through the ifollow link there it works and then comes up with the subscription options. Might be more reliable for the password reset as well...