Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Where will we be?

Where do fans think we, as a Club, will be in 2-3 years time?

There has been people moaning at not spending over the last 12 months. There are people who think we have done exactly the right thing to keep the ship stable. 

If we go up, what do people think we 'ought' to do, in terms of finances for that season? Should we carry on this plan in identifying young players that will, hopefully, develop and , eventually sell for a handsome profit or do people think we will be in a position to (and should)  splash the cash, to secure(?)  Prem football ( having learned lessons from last season)?

Personally, I think carry on, as we are, with a threat of relegation in 2 years time, if we have gone up to the Prem, not bothering me. No one likes to lose but I do like our finances on a stable footing and the excitement of players developing here, is great to see, and, as I see it,  we are only one fateful decision away from blowing the whole structure and short term future of the Club.

Perhaps an added question ought to be , where do people think we will be in 5 years time?

Are we a model Club, that others should follow suit with 'our' process?

Edited by Crabbycanary3

Where were we 5 years ago or 2 - 3 years ago?

That'll give you an indication as to where we will be in future times.