Sign in to follow this  
Hank shoots Skyler

Delia and Michael, certainly good fans of ours

20 minutes ago, Indy said:

Excuse me, I’ve said very rough, now you argue then put the exact figures up then!

I remember a thread a few years ago where the original payment was around 2.7 million, then there was an additional 700,000 from shares purchased, then a loan of 1.5 million after which the owners clearly said they would not invest anymore money in! Now if that’s not correct please do correct my rough figures, not just say I’m making things up when I’m clearly going by what’s been posted on here........I’ll wait to sea.

For the record they are the owners and deserve the right to go and watch, their prerogative, no restrictions against it as long as they stay outside the teams bubble.

I’ll wait for the real figures from you, thanks Nutty.

Stop making waves. 

42 minutes ago, Indy said:

Excuse me, I’ve said very rough, now you argue then put the exact figures up then!

I remember a thread a few years ago where the original payment was around 2.7 million, then there was an additional 700,000 from shares purchased, then a loan of 1.5 million after which the owners clearly said they would not invest anymore money in! Now if that’s not correct please do correct my rough figures, not just say I’m making things up when I’m clearly going by what’s been posted on here........I’ll wait to sea.

For the record they are the owners and deserve the right to go and watch, their prerogative, no restrictions against it as long as they stay outside the teams bubble.

I’ll wait for the real figures from you, thanks Nutty.

This was the last accurate assessment I saw from Buncey in 2016.But if course there's going to be more investments if we knew where to look. 

IMG_0129.thumb.PNG.fc8f4edfb0fbd127008e5919d980d4e1.PNG

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

It's like this thread is some sort of competition to crown the forum's biggest penis.

"My opinion's bigger than yours".

Pathetic.

Always the same TY, same names and faces trying to prove their points, totally unaccepting that another view may exist.  

5 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

It's like this thread is some sort of competition to crown the forum's biggest penis.

"My opinion's bigger than yours".

Pathetic.

A lot of the time it's because of posts like this to be fair buddy. There's decent debate to be had. These posts attacking others indiscriminately  are equally pathetic. 

If they pee you off call them out. I do🙃

Edited by nutty nigel

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

This was the last accurate assessment I saw from Buncey in 2016.But if course there's going to be more investments if we knew where to look. 

Excellent thank you Nutty, so it’s more around 300,000 a season, for 24 years, not too shabby and very good value for my points, they’ve done well to enjoy all the perks for such an investment, good on them.👍💚💛

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Excellent thank you Nutty, so it’s more around 300,000 a season, for 24 years, not too shabby and very good value for my points, they’ve done well to enjoy all the perks for such an investment, good on them.👍💚💛

Always a pleasure never a chore Indy🙃

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

A lot of the time it's because of posts like this to be fair buddy. There's decent debate to be had. These posts attacking others indiscriminately  are equally pathetic. 

If they pee you off call them out. I do🙃

NN is in charge of the board! 

36 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hang on, unless I’ve misunderstood you, you’re trying to say that all the cost of Delia and Michael’s travel has been charged to the club? Do you have a single shred of evidence for that?

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Hang on, unless I’ve misunderstood you, you’re trying to say that all the cost of Delia and Michael’s travel has been charged to the club? Do you have a single shred of evidence for that?

Nope but I’m sure as any business owner they will certainly claim expenses against the business, just makes sense! But I’m pretty sure they certainly have had 25 years of enjoying the perks of their 300,000 pounds investment and rightly so. They deserve the rewards of putting up the cash.

On 30/08/2020 at 15:25, CANARYKING said:

Who on here has had a ST the longest ? I”ll  start the ball rolling with 1962

I first had a season ticket in 1902 - I had a coffee in the criterion cafe and the rest is history . Honest . 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I first had a season ticket in 1902 - I had a coffee in the criterion cafe and the rest is history . Honest . 

Did you sit anywhere near Tilly.....

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

So you have known all along how much Watling walleted ?

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So you have known all along how much Watling walleted ?

Read it again....

There's only one man who knows🙃

Edited by nutty nigel

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Read it again....

There's only one man who knows🙃

£1,089,000 minus Barry Lockwood's 200 shares it looks like to me. I don't need Tangie to work that out for me. 😜😜

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

£1,089,000 minus Barry Lockwood's 200 shares it looks like to me. I don't need Tangie to work that out for me. 😜😜

Assuming....

I doubt that assumption is correct. Get Tangie on the old dog and bone...

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Assuming....

I doubt that assumption is correct. Get Tangie on the old dog and bone...

A lot of assumptions on here quickly become fact if mentioned in a couple of posts.

• Haha 1

Proud  of Delia linked history  - luv her so far - but the internal self cash absorption needs to stop

Hope we get some ambition & a new owner

New owners please

15 minutes ago, Doomcaster said:

Proud  of Delia linked history  - luv her so far - but the internal self cash absorption needs to stop

Hope we get some ambition & a new owner

New owners please

I agree. That sounds medically dangerous...