1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

Wouldn’t swap Farke for Bielsa in a million years 👍

Not least because in 20 fewer years on the planet he's mastered the language of the league in which he plies his trade. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Not least because in 20 fewer years on the planet he's mastered the language of the league in which he plies his trade. 

I’ve not watched a Bielsa interview for a long time now, Fuzzar - surely he’s not *still* using a translator?

53 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I am sparing the poster the usual comebacks you hear on here.

“We are the envy of every EFL club”. Love the ambition-less yellow and green tinted glasses you wear. 

I love how offended you seem to have got from my one sentence. Seems you have a problem with anyone with a differing opinion to your own.

Do you disagree with that ‘usual comeback’ then? Because to my mind it’s simply responding with the truth... so you are sparing Lowfields the truth? 

Yes you only have to read articles online to see plenty of neutral fans admiring us and wishing their club was as well run as ours. Have you not been paying attention?

What is your differing opinion then? Should we be a top 10 club but Delia has been holding us back all these years? Would you rather we had a billionaire in charge like all those similar-sized clubs around us (most of whom are actually below us by the way)?

Yes I am pretty triggered, it’s just disappointing that some fans can’t seem to see what’s in front  of them and appreciate it. We’ve been fortunate as fans to have so many exciting seasons in recent years. 

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

I’ve not watched a Bielsa interview for a long time now, Fuzzar - surely he’s not *still* using a translator?

Claro, si.

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2020 at 01:24, crab man said:

Leeds will go back down without doubt, their squad isnt any stronger than ours when we went up.

Can't wait to watch them sink again. 27 mill on a nearly 30 yr old spanish striker 😂

On 30/08/2020 at 09:53, kick it off said:

Rodrigo is an awful signing. 4 goals and 1 assist in a decent team last year. Been declining for the last 3+ years. Nearly 30. They've spunked a load of cash on a player that won't help them - he wouldn't get into any top 10 prem sides.

Yeah what on earth was Bielsa thinking. The guy hasn't got a clue. 

1 minute ago, BielsaLeeds said:

Yeah what on earth was Bielsa thinking. The guy hasn't got a clue. 

Is this another Leeds fan or the same guy? Either way this obsession they have with us is a little creepy..

Loving the amount of Leeds fans that are so keen to come onto a Norwich forum to gloat 🤣 and we’re supposedly ‘little ‘ol Norwich’

Ive enjoyed watching Leeds this season and tipped them to stay up at the start of it. However without Bielsa (whenever that may be) it’ll be a real struggle.

And had Leeds gone down, I wouldn’t waste my time trawling through WACCOE (champions of....🤣 🤣) to gloat about how amazing we are. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Is this another Leeds fan or the same guy? Either way this obsession they have with us is a little creepy..

Funnily enough this is the first time I've been on your forum, (The Pink Un?? whats all that about by the way?) Anyway I thought I'd have a nosey seen as we'd be playing you next season and what do I see on the first page.....yup a thread about Leeds.  The amount of **** posted at the start of this thread is beautiful. Bielsa Burnout is put to bed so now the narrative is 2nd season syndrome eh? 

Yes Leeds have been away for far too long but there's a huge difference between our two clubs, you're the stereotypical yo-yo club and the aim for Norwich will always be to finish 17th for it to be a good season. Whether you like to admit it or not, Leeds United are going places and are a completely different animal to Norwich. We'll only get stronger after this season but to be honest I'd be happy with another mid table finish and to just keep building the squad. However the aim has to be top 6 and I see no reason We can't achieve it. That's the difference in mentality between little clubs and big clubs.  

Good luck next season tho, I think you'll need it to finish 17th. 

1 minute ago, BielsaLeeds said:

Pink Un?? whats all that about by the way?

Wow, a Leeds fan confused by another teams forum name..😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BielsaLeeds said:

Funnily enough this is the first time I've been on your forum, (The Pink Un?? whats all that about by the way?) Anyway I thought I'd have a nosey seen as we'd be playing you next season and what do I see on the first page.....yup a thread about Leeds.  The amount of **** posted at the start of this thread is beautiful. Bielsa Burnout is put to bed so now the narrative is 2nd season syndrome eh? 

Yes Leeds have been away for far too long but there's a huge difference between our two clubs, you're the stereotypical yo-yo club and the aim for Norwich will always be to finish 17th for it to be a good season. Whether you like to admit it or not, Leeds United are going places and are a completely different animal to Norwich. We'll only get stronger after this season but to be honest I'd be happy with another mid table finish and to just keep building the squad. However the aim has to be top 6 and I see no reason We can't achieve it. That's the difference in mentality between little clubs and big clubs.  

Good luck next season tho, I think you'll need it to finish 17th. 

This is hilarious start to finish, post more please DuckworthLeeds 👍

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

This is hilarious start to finish, post more please DuckworthLeeds 👍

Oh I will, next season is going to be fun. 

Just now, BielsaLeeds said:

Oh I will, next season is going to be fun. 

You keep going big boy, I’ll enjoy it whilst it lasts as you won’t be on here next season sunshine. The national press has been far more positive about what is uniquely being built here than what has in your dismal part of the country, my condolences. 

On another note, Leeds fans on their message board are ripping the handful of Leeds followers that are coming on here to post, ‘wet wipes’ was the description apparently, looks like they’re causing some embarrassment to the hardcore supporters and rightly so ha ha

Personal highlight is the thread that was started on there with the aim of creating a huge love in for Bielsa from fans of other clubs, and let’s just say it isn’t exactly going to plan by all accounts. A glance of just the last 2 or 3 pages is basically Leeds fans getting angry because Bielsa is getting zero positive recognition from everybody outside of Yorkshire 🤣

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Personal highlight is the thread that was started on there with the aim of creating a huge love in for Bielsa from fans of other clubs, and let’s just say it isn’t exactly going to plan by all accounts. A glance of just the last 2 or 3 pages is basically Leeds fans getting angry because Bielsa is getting zero positive recognition from everybody outside of Yorkshire 🤣

That's because every fan from every other club in the world is devastated that the best coach to have stepped on any football field in the world, in fact the universe chose Leeds over them.

I know I cry myself every night to sleep when I realise we only have Herr Farke as a coach 😆

My brother's family are all Leeds fan, having a football discussion with them is brilliant as every time I prove them wrong they refer to type.

Did you know that football only started when they got promoted, all those years beforehand don't count anymore 👍

5 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Did you know that football only started when they got promoted, all those years beforehand don't count anymore

Apart from that season when they were champions of Europe, obviously.

Or is WACCOE ‘We are champions, champions of EVERYTHING’

7 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

That's because every fan from every other club in the world is devastated that the best coach to have stepped on any football field in the world, in fact the universe chose Leeds over them.

I know I cry myself every night to sleep when I realise we only have Herr Farke as a coach 😆

My brother's family are all Leeds fan, having a football discussion with them is brilliant as every time I prove them wrong they refer to type.

Did you know that football only started when they got promoted, all those years beforehand don't count anymore 👍

They have been utter cr@p for about 30 years but of course their season in the sun is going to go their heads, you can’t blame them I suppose. I think the most amusing thing is they’ve chosen possibly the worst time possible to try and annoy a VERY happy fan base indeed ha ha. It’s not one of the games I’ll be looking out for next season, there are bigger fish to fry, but I’m sure Emi tearing their leaky defence a new one will make for very enjoyable viewing! Hopefully they’ll get their academy in order at some point too and Bielsa will add that skill set to his repertoire, developing youth, as what’s been on offer from them in recent years really hasn’t been worth pillaging unfortunately 🤣

9 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Apart from that season when they were champions of Europe, obviously.

Or is WACCOE ‘We are champions, champions of EVERYTHING’

Couldn't make it up could you.

You'd think their fans would be embarrassed to come on other forums but seemingly not.

Strange breed, albeit perfect and fantastic and superb and the best in every way 😆

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

They have been utter cr@p for about 30 years but of course their season in the sun is going to go their heads, you can’t blame them I suppose. I think the most amusing thing is they’ve chosen possibly the worst time possible to try and annoy a VERY happy fan base indeed ha ha. It’s not one of the games I’ll be looking out for next season, there are bigger fish to fry, but I’m sure Emi tearing their leaky defence a new one will make for very enjoyable viewing! Hopefully they’ll get their academy in order at some point too and Bielsa will add that skill set to his repertoire, developing youth, as what’s been on offer from them in recent years really hasn’t been worth pillaging unfortunately 🤣

You sure he's not developed youth before, I thought singlehandedly gave birth to Messi, feed him from his boosom, wiped his bottom for him and then taught him every piece of skill that Messi now demonstrates?

Sure I read that somewhere; although maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️😆

10 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

That will be the academy that has just romped to the league title by 11 points.

Hate to see it when its out of order.

Ignorance is bliss it seems.

3 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

You're back, we missed you.

Or have you kept changing log in details as there seems to be a lot of you on here now 😬

To me Academy means the Under 18's not the Under 23's so whilst the U-23's won PL2 easily the U-18's struggled in PL1 and only just avoided relegation I believe.

6 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

The only minor detail in that is that your best youth clearly aren’t good enough to break into the first team set up, so come back when your current system has produced several in the £30mil mark and we’ll talk 👍

2 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

To me Academy means the Under 18's not the Under 23's so whilst the U-23's won PL2 easily the U-18's struggled in PL1 and only just avoided relegation I believe.

Careful DB, that's factually correct and may cause lowlife to disappear again.

4 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Hold on, I've worked it out.....

It will be because their u18's are so fantastic and therefore none of them play U18's anymore and therefore the u18 side is made up of u8's 👍

All these peacocks who had a ten year sabbatical from here. The next ten could start next season. It's all a bit premature...

My player is better than your player... My manager is better than your manager... My club is better than your club... My dad would beat your dad up in a fight. 

Honestly what a waste of time any of this discussion is. Just completely circular nonsense, and of course no one is going to concede.

Leeds have been class this season, there’s loads to like about them and they’re probably the team I like to watch most outside of the top clubs. I would be very surprised to see them go down next season, particularly with Bielsa still there.

But would I trade Pukki and Farke for Bamford and Bielsa? Absolutely bloody not, and coming on a Norwich forum to mouth off that there is no comparison between either of them is just plain stupid and insulting.

Norwich are the team I support, and there’s loads to like about us right now too, we have an equally diligent and progressive manager, play the best football I’ve ever seen under one of the most likeable models a football team can have. A few good signings next season and we can 100% do what Leeds have done this year. 

This childish debate is like trying to compare family pets and say whose is better. No way are you going to accept anyone else’s pet being better than your own one (unless your cat happens to be a total arsehole like our one but that doesn’t apply here).

We both have good pets guys, we both follow good teams. 

But I just couldn’t ever imagine myself going on a Brentford forum and saying the same about Pukki and Farke and how much better they are than Toney and Franke. Just weird behaviour. They may be under us on the football ladder now but it doesn’t take long for things to change, and the same goes for us and Leeds.

Just enjoy your team as it is right now and take the compliments, but also respect the team whose forum you are visiting and stop the pathetic **** measuring and maybe then there will be some decent conversation. 

Edited by Hank shoots Skyler
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's just another form of insecurity. They want to be bigger than Norwich but are not sure if they can be yet. After all it's just one season. Those big clubs established in the PL don't ever post on here. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I view Leeds in the same way as I view Crawley Town or Doncaster Rovers.. they are of no interest to me what so ever... Going on another clubs forum shows their insecurity... Bless their little cotton socks🤪

25 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's just another form of insecurity. They want to be bigger than Norwich but are not sure if they can be yet. After all it's just one season. Those big clubs established in the PL don't ever post on here. 

Their first season above us for many a year has brought them out of the dark corner for their moment. This could go on ad infinitum but there will always be differences for one or tother teams to point score, if they so wish. It's just that we haven't bothered before, and only respond when poked. Each of us finds our amusement in many different ways I guess. (Note - I haven't checked, and if it does happen, then I really am not bothered and wonder what makes some people tick)

On the same theme Nutty, I wonder how many fans of Man Utd/City Leicester etc go on Leeds forums, and do similar? I know some Norwich fans go on the 1p5wich forum, but how many on here (own up) go on any other team's forums to try and  point score?   

There's always a bit of room for friendly banter, but when they try and dress it up as salient points and they get rebuffed, they seem to change tack, trying to find the bit that works. You can dish out compliments if you wish (having all the facts to hand helps of course and not relying on idle gossip or red top headlines) , it won't harm your macho image you know.

4 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

I view Leeds in the same way as I view Crawley Town or Doncaster Rovers.. they are of no interest to me what so ever... Going on another clubs forum shows their insecurity... Bless their little cotton socks🤪

I see what you did there. Does that mean John Yems is a better manager than  Mr Bielsa?