Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Nets results are in... White nets are out....

2 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I voted yellow, but these look smart. 

I'd have been happy with yellow but I voted for these and I'm feeling like I made the right choice. Either would have been light years ahead of the white ones though.

Apparently less than 5% of people voting went for keeping the white nets.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nice cumulus cloud formations...☁️

Pretty sure that is 4-2-3-1.

Don't see 4-4-2 anymore ☹️

12 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Certainly looks like one up front...

Yes, that was my point Purple!

This coming season, sadly, we are playing in a different stratum (ok...will get my coat) #runoutofcloudjokes

Ps. I voted for the stripes too but would have been happy with yellow

Edited by sonyc

11 hours ago, ZLF said:

not quite 52:48 then..

I'm not happy, I'm not happy about this at all! From my point of view in the Barclay, this will look worse than it did before and therefore I think that we must do everything in our power to overturn this vote and keep the white nets. I also own a company that produces white nets and should we change the colour of nets I will have to let go all of my workers, close down my factory and move to Vietnam! My business simply cannot function if I had to pay an additional 1% of my profits in Tariffs.. pay it out of my dividends you say, NO CHANCE!

There's a metaphor in there somewhere ☝️

Surely the point of nets is not to have gaping holes in them, who thought three strips of net material would work - is it a cost cutting measure, did dying the white netting not work out and they just cut out the bad bits, or has Delia been on the booze again? 

Nets.jpg

8 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Surely the point of nets is not to have gaping holes in them, who thought three strips of net material would work - is it a cost cutting measure, did dying the white netting not work out and they just cut out the bad bits, or has Delia been on the booze again? 

Nets.jpg

It's new EFL regulations that stipulate a club must not spend more than 0.00035% of their turnover on pitchside accessories. 

Never in the history of football have so few been so animated about the colour of football nets... Quite nice though...😉

• Haha 1