Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Away kit leaked! (For real this time?)

3 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

The fact it says NCFC_Edits on it should give you a clue it isn't genuine...

I am blind. Please excuse for me being a moron. Any mods wanna delete this thread to save me from embarrassment?

I do have a feeling however this could end up being close to the real one.

As @Bethnal Yellow and Green said, it's not genuine. I do like the look of that one though - reminds me of a very nice T-shirt I got for the Spreewald Marathon in 2014, but that had something close to a rainbow effect down one sleeve and a swoosh on the chest.

No doubt the rainbow would trigger some complete troglodytes  who come onto the Norwich City FB page with their angry emoticons in response. Almost as if they've never heard of, or indeed totally forgotten Justin Fashanu.

20 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

No doubt the rainbow would trigger some complete troglodytes  who come onto the Norwich City FB page with their angry emoticons in response. Almost as if they've never heard of, or indeed totally forgotten Justin Fashanu.

The vast, vast majority of those who put an angry reaction on Facebook to NCFC's LGBT posts are either African or Middle Eastern, so chances are they haven't heard of Justin Fashanu.

21 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

As @Bethnal Yellow and Green said, it's not genuine. I do like the look of that one though - reminds me of a very nice T-shirt I got for the Spreewald Marathon in 2014, but that had something close to a rainbow effect down one sleeve and a swoosh on the chest.

I mean, the rainbow is clearly the NHS rainbow and not the LGBT rainbow as they both do look different

But it does give me a sad laugh when I see lots of people (although most tend to be those with african and middle eastern sounding names..) giving angry comments and reacts to, say, when we had our rainbow badge on our facebook page

Yeah, clearly they know nothing about our club if just a LGBT rainbow gets them mad, anyone want to tell them about Fashanu?

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean, the rainbow is clearly the NHS rainbow and not the LGBT rainbow as they both do look different

Surely a rainbow is a rainbow? Please forgive my ignorance, and genuine question, but how do they differ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Surely a rainbow is a rainbow? Please forgive my ignorance, and genuine question, but how do they differ?

You telling me you can't tell the difference between these two logos?

nhs.png

To be fair, outside of one rainbow being a bent and the other straight - it’s not obvious is it? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You telling me you can't tell the difference between these two logos?

nhs.png

Wow- no need for the attitude. 

Rainbows (as stated in your earlier message) are the same, its the logos that differ (as per your latter message).

Thanks for clarifying, as was a genuine question. 

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Wow- no need for the attitude. 

Rainbows (as stated in your earlier message) are the same, its the logos that differ (as per your latter message).

Thanks for clarifying, as was a genuine question. 

Applogies, message was not intended to be offensive or rude in any way

Also not the same, LGBT flag has Purple 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No problem , appreciate the apology. 

24 minutes ago, Surfer said:

To be fair, outside of one rainbow being a bent and the other straight - it’s not obvious is it? 

Now that's the perfect turn of phrase! 😄😄

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So does the NHS one , look closely or expand the image. The main differences I can see are the shades of green and that the NHS one has two shades of blue. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

So does the NHS one , look closely or expand the image. The main differences I can see are the shades of green and that the NHS one has two shades of blue. 

One has 6 colours, the other has 7, I would argue neither has 2 shades of blue though as indigo is its own colour.

• Thanks 1

Isn’t it violet? I tend to agree if they have a rainbow, it could be for either, unless it states NHS in the design! Not that it matters.