Sign in to follow this  
robertcole

MR CHAIRMAN

Now is the time for our astute chairman Mr Munby to step out of the boardroom , and deliver a nepolionic speach raising our hopes and asperations for fine wins over Reading and Ipswich. But no this is a Norwich chairman , keep your head down , total support for worthy , all pull together , and Prey.

Its time to stand up Mr Munby , be a true Chairman , make a decision for once , make the changes we all desire.

Then and only then will I even consider next seasons ticket , after 25 years ,  weve had enough.

Robert 

[quote user="robertcole"]

Now is the time for our astute chairman Mr Munby to step out of the boardroom , and deliver a nepolionic speach raising our hopes and asperations for fine wins over Reading and Ipswich. But no this is a Norwich chairman , keep your head down , total support for worthy , all pull together , and Prey.

Its time to stand up Mr Munby , be a true Chairman , make a decision for once , make the changes we all desire.

Then and only then will I even consider next seasons ticket , after 25 years ,  weve had enough.

Robert 

[/quote]yes, i am not buying next season ticket until i see the goods on offer, and if you think people like jonatan johanson are going to impress me, then think again.What happened to top quality targets like jerome or mcsheffrey?the truth is worthy can no longer pursuade players to sign.worthy out