Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Kathy tells PUPs they can BOGOF for the tenth time...

Recommended Posts

Yes for the tenth year Kathy has offered all PUPs who take part in the Trust's Canary Challenge one free entry where anything won goes into our presentation pot for our wonderful pan-disability boys and girls. 

You can enter online here : -

  https://www.canariestrust.org/canarychallenge?fbclid=IwAR2eQBU2ow0dxH9-8rYOFfR6c9tvFP7zRPWRFLpVnLQhltBhxzzRRIz5tr0

Then email Kathy your free entry at reephambird@gmail.com or even post it for her on here, Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks Kathy and good luck everyone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my free hit I would like to make the following prediction:

1. NORWICH CITY 

2. Brentford

Playoffs: Cardiff, Watford, Stoke, Derby

On the way to the binners: Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Birmingham 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NFN FC said:

For my free hit I would like to make the following prediction:

1. NORWICH CITY 

2. Brentford

Playoffs: Cardiff, Watford, Stoke, Derby

On the way to the binners: Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Birmingham 

Hi NFN

Can you pm me your name so I can match this up with your official entry? cheers - Kathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last day today folks. Thanks to those of you who have joined in so far. much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Have done one Kathy👍

Thanks Crabby! Dont forget you get a free go for the PUPs now. You can do it on here or email, message me.

Edited by Kathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done & paid.🙂

Went for Reading, Brentford

Swansea, Norwich, Watford,      Coventry

Bristol City, Sheff Wednesday, Wycombe.

 

Edited by sonyc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Done & paid.🙂

Went for Reading, Brentford

Swansea, Norwich, Watford,      Coventry

Bristol City, Sheff Wednesday, Wycombe.

 

THANKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Done & paid.🙂

Went for Reading, Brentford

Swansea, Norwich, Watford,      Coventry

Bristol City, Sheff Wednesday, Wycombe.

 

Hi Sonyc, Your PUPs entry and your own entry are the same. Did you intend to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Hi Sonyc, Your PUPs entry and your own entry are the same. Did you intend to do that?

Oh, I've no idea Kathy. I just completed the fields given. Didn't know there were two....but now I've just re-read the OP!

....just treat them the same (pups and mine) ....my main reason for doing was to put something in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Oh, I've no idea Kathy. I just completed the fields given. Didn't know there were two....but now I've just re-read the OP!

....just treat them the same (pups and mine) ....my main reason for doing was to put something in.

OK. It's just that you have more chance of winning with two different ones, but it's up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kathy said:

OK. It's just that you have more chance of winning with two different ones, but it's up to you.

Haha ....I struggled with making the choice to begin with!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kathy said:

Thanks Crabby! Dont forget you get a free go for the PUPs now. You can do it on here or email, message me.

Ok, here we are

Top 2

Brentford then Norwich

followed by

Watford, Cardiff, Forest and Derby

 

Bottom 3

QPR

Coventry

Wycombe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...