Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Only 'kind of', you need to commit, your halfhearted personal opinions don't have any gravitas. 

Like you committed to what foreign governments coerced you into thinking to expand a classic “divide and conquer” manoeuvre?

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Like you committed to what foreign governments coerced you into thinking to expand a classic “divide and conquer” manoeuvre?

That's better, well done you!

I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't think that personal growth was going to be one of things you achieved.

Isn't it nice when us insufferable morons can help each other out?

21 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

That's better, well done you!

I bet when you woke up this morning you didn't think that personal growth was going to be one of things you achieved.

Isn't it nice when us insufferable morons can help each other out?

The weird thing is you know I’m right, but you’ll carry on anyway. Back to Twitter for some “original opinions”

6 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I agree with this opinion, I don't know how original it is, just thought I'd share it with the other insufferable morons.

I'm looking forward to the Raducanu family tweet about how the millions their daughter will make will mean they won't have to live next door to racist bigoted scum like Nige.

Nige's neighbours are worried. Apparently he has been playing Rose Royce's "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" on repeat for the last five hours:

gammonlove.jpg

• Haha 2

Amazing how these paragons of virtue are well heeled enough to resign, quit on a conscientious whim (that means somebody didn't agree with them).

All these pundits, commentators are happy to criticise but remarkably have no answers themselves.

Rumours that Neil resigned to desert the obviously sinking Gobsh*ite News ship might be premature. Evidence has come to light that he stole a red piece of "Three-Course Dinner Gum" from Willie Wonka's chocolate factory and is now too ashamed to appear in public:

AAOoEZe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The gammon is strong with this one. 🐷🤣

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples
Can't even get my name right these days
  • Haha 1

I would imagine that Murdoch's announcement of TalkTV will ring the death knell for Gammon Broadcasting TV. What now for the **** faced Farage, seems this was his last chance to maintain any relevance but his "supporters" couldn't be bothered.

1 minute ago, BigFish said:

I would imagine that Murdoch's announcement of TalkTV will ring the death knell for Gammon Broadcasting TV. What now for the **** faced Farage, seems this was his last chance to maintain any relevance but his "supporters" couldn't be bothered.

Can't use s c r o t u m.

47 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Can't use s c r o t u m.

It doesn't matter there isn't a word that you can put in front of 'faced Farage' that would give the phrase any positive connotations.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BigFish said:

Watching two right-wing stations scrap for a tiny audience of bigots will be hilarious. No doubt Fox News is financially viable because it only needs a small percentage of bigots in the US population to tune in to watch its lunatic conspiracy rant fest for it to assemble enough viewers to attract advertisers. The same percentage in the UK results in tiny numbers that are simply not financially viable. 

Edited by horsefly

As said at the start, I think Neil is a pretty good journalist and it looks to me like he has made the correct decision.

The correct decision would have been not to give this station any credibility from the start. He knew what it was about. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Van wink said:

As said at the start, I think Neil is a washed up has been but it looks to me like he has made the correct decision.

Fixed that for you VW

4 hours ago, BigFish said:

Can't use s c r o t u m.

Bawbag. 👍

The Scots have given the world many great things but bawbag is top of the tree.. 

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Bawbag. 👍

The Scots have given the world many great things but bawbag is top of the tree.. 

That's why I'm never going to Scotland for Christmas. 🎄

1 hour ago, Herman said:

The correct decision would have been not to give this station any credibility from the start. He knew what it was about. 

The fact he has resigned would suggest he didn’t.

Don’t know any details but from looking at the link WBB kindly posted the suggestion is he was not happy to see the content mirror Fox News with the associated presentation of outright lies and hence did the right thing.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Bawbag. 👍

Cnutybaws is also an excellent alternative. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🤭 🤣

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples
Well, it's in the Urban Dictionary uncensored.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

The fact he has resigned would suggest he didn’t.

Don’t know any details but from looking at the link WBB kindly posted the suggestion is he was not happy to see the content mirror Fox News with the associated presentation of outright lies and hence did the right thing.

It's nonsense. As the guy said on QT it was set up as an anti woke, culture war channel with Neil fully involved. The fact it got bat**** crazy very quickly is no surprise, it was the only way it was going to get its name about. 

29 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's nonsense. As the guy said on QT it was set up as an anti woke, culture war channel with Neil fully involved. The fact it got bat**** crazy very quickly is no surprise, it was the only way it was going to get its name about. 

I'm sure he wished he had your foresight 😊

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

A pretty good journalist would've had the foresight.

possibly, maybe that makes him a bad journalist

Edited by Van wink

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Bawbag. 👍

You haven't had Mackie's ice cream, have you? 😉