Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Having sex with an attractive Indian prostitute doesn't prove he isn't a racist.

Obvious troll is obvious Herman. He’s looking for a rise.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

You should check more carefully those whom you support

The Labour MP Claudia Webbe has been suspended from the Labour party after being charged with harassment of a woman over a period of nearly two years.

The MP for Leicester East insisted she was innocent after the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said she was accused of carrying out the offence between September 2018 and April 26 this year.

Webbe, who was elected for the first time in December last year, released a statement saying she would vigorously contest the charges. It is understood that Labour has withdrawn the whip pending the outcome of the case.

She was charged with harassment against one female and will appear at Westminster magistrates court on 11 November.

I support Larry the Cat who is correct. 😀

The bewigged, orange racist has managed to **** off a whole university. Well done Brillo. 😀

15 hours ago, horsefly said:

Says the paedophile apologist who described Epstein's child rape victims as "well paid prostitutes".

Indeed, and not a hint of an apology. Despicable excuse for a human being.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The gammons are getting upset that there are reports that Kay Burley will be joining. 😃

Gammon Bloke News

Sir Edward Leigh MP bids to replace Speaker John Bercow - BBC News

Ooof, thanks ALOS but I'll give that one a miss.😀

In other news, hard hitting investigative journalist, Alasdair Stewart has signed up to GB. I'm sure he got sacked from ITN for something.

On 03/04/2021 at 12:21, Herman said:

Ooof, thanks ALOS but I'll give that one a miss.😀

In other news, hard hitting investigative journalist, Alasdair Stewart has signed up to GB. I'm sure he got sacked from ITN for something.

.......according to ITN it was for quite a few things 😂

But I'm sure he do GB News proud 😀

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

They should change the name to "Not owned by GB News".

I call that Rothermere Syndrome. Love Britain so much that he goes to France to avoid British tax.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's looking more like the same propaganda network that brought us Brexit and Trump.

Brillo Pad Neil is stuck in France so he's going to present his flagship GB News programme from his home where he's a registered French domicile.

Brillo Pad : "What's best for Britain?"

Audience : "You staying in France"

• Haha 2

Shall be inquisitive to see what it’s like. I see a lot of dissin of Andrew Neil in this thread, I thought he was one of the best political journalists on the BBC when he was there. Keeping an open mind and shall watch with interest.

13 minutes ago, Herman said:

Tom Harwood is the political correspondent.🤣

I’ll judge them on the quality of what they produce.

41 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Shall be inquisitive to see what it’s like. I see a lot of dissin of Andrew Neil in this thread, I thought he was one of the best political journalists on the BBC when he was there. Keeping an open mind and shall watch with interest.

Think there's plenty of people who would probably contest that but whether you rated him highly, or somewhat less highly, 10-20 years ago I would have thought most people would agree that he's been well past his sell by date for a good while now.

Good for you. I'll personally avoid it like the big pile of plastic patriot, propagandic, dishonest horse**** it looks likely to be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Best way to test that is to watch it, and then form a view.

That's certainly one approach, but you could probably save yourself wasting  a lot of time by having a quick look at the web site  which confirms that Herman's assessment is very likely to be spot on.

It seems that what they are aiming for in both tone and content is parochial and patronising, and it also got me wondering why they they went for 'GB News' rather than something more UK-oriented.

Is it that they have already given up on NI, the Scottish islands and indeen the many islands of the UK, or perhaps they are trying to big themselves up by pretending that they are going to provide a broad coverage of British news when in reality they are going to serve up a diet of English News.

Either way I certainly won't be wasting any time on them but I'm sure you'll keep us in the loop if they somehow manage to break any incisive or ground-breaking stories. 😀

I suspect it will certainly be less London centric, not a bad thing in that respect. I will keep an open mind.

10 hours ago, Van wink said:

I suspect it will certainly be less London centric, not a bad thing in that respect. I will keep an open mind.

Yes, we already know the flagship broadcast from Brillo Pad is coming from France. 😀

• Like 1

Will they be doing stories about the potholes in Monaco or the cost of a pint in Belize?

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes, we already know the flagship broadcast from Brillo Pad is coming from France. 😀

Well in that case it should be banned and the plans to make it compulsory viewing at school assembly should also be shelved.

It should be served with boiled potatoes and cabbage, Irish style.

2 hours ago, MooreMarriot said:

Starts 8 pm tonight apparently.  An unfortunate clash with Netherlands vs Ukraine.

An unfortunate clash with 'I'd rather be doing anything else than watch Gammon News'. 😀

• Haha 1