Sign in to follow this  
Bill

fixture clash

it appears we are at home to Rotherham, the same day the paupers are at home to Oxford - Sat 20th Feb

Well that does put the residents of Diss in a quandary - which game to attend? 

I am really struggling to see what exactly the ' clash ' is here but i am sure i will be told in no uncertain terms.

Just stagger the KO times, one lunchtime, one evening. It's ridiculous Norwich and Ipswich can't play at home on the same weekend, surely it happens all the time with London clubs.

If it's still BCD in Feb it won't matter a jot.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am really struggling to see what exactly the ' clash ' is here but i am sure i will be told in no uncertain terms.

Have to agree Tillo, does us and the Binners being at home on the same date constitute a 'clash''. Will Rotherham and Oxford fans be travelling on the same route? I think someone must be needing a bit of attention.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Have to agree Tillo, does us and the Binners being at home on the same date constitute a 'clash''. Will Rotherham and Oxford fans be travelling on the same route? I think someone must be needing a bit of attention.

I would also suggest both fixtures are graded as low risk and will be Police free.

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am really struggling to see what exactly what you are yet again whining about - though I am not struggling to understand who is joining you

It was merely a FYI post, not controversial, provocative etc

You really are a sad case at times plod

15 hours ago, Bill said:

I am really struggling to see what exactly what you are yet again whining about - though I am not struggling to understand who is joining you

It was merely a FYI post, not controversial, provocative etc

You really are a sad case at times plod

You really do not like anybody replying to your posts now do you City1st ? Mind you those taking the trouble not to block you are getting fewer and fewer so no surprise at the lack of replies. If it was simply a FYI post my opinion is it was pointless and has no relevance to any City fans. Rotherham is in South Yorkshire and Oxford is along the M4 corridor. Neither will bring into East Anglia a four figure number of fans, no service areas or train services will cross paths and nobody reading this thread will care didderly squat who the Scum are playing that day down there in League One.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Thanks for the heads up Bill, real worry and concern for me, have ordered in extra face masks, bog rolls and beefed up the security perimeter around my house...........

Good thinking Plastico, I heard Roys of Wroxham have sold out of all forms of   CCTV,PPE & SMGs , Private security firms are being brought in from across the country to deal with the invasion. If I were you, i'd stay in my bunker for the duration. It could get hairy, lairy and scary.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You really do not like anybody replying to your posts now do you City1st ? Mind you those taking the trouble not to block you are getting fewer and fewer so no surprise at the lack of replies. If it was simply a FYI post my opinion is it was pointless and has no relevance to any City fans. Rotherham is in South Yorkshire and Oxford is along the M4 corridor. Neither will bring into East Anglia a four figure number of fans, no service areas or train services will cross paths and nobody reading this thread will care didderly squat who the Scum are playing that day down there in League One.

apart from you, it would appear 🥳

1 hour ago, Bill said:

apart from you, it would appear 🥳

Think yourself lucky there are a handful of us still left who have not blocked you and read your tripe.