Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

We rise again..

28 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

we spike again

(do keep up with the hip new jive, daddio)

If only that much effort had been put into coaching the defence the past couple of seasons 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Call me a miserable old fxxxxx but I always find this sort of thing pointless and a tad embarrassing... I much prefer that the performances rise before getting all excited... looking forward to seeing the new players and the new season.. if I can actually watch it that is....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Call me a miserable old fxxxxx but I always find this sort of thing pointless and a tad embarrassing... I much prefer that the performances rise before getting all excited... looking forward to seeing the new players and the new season.. if I can actually watch it that is....

you miserable old fxxxxx 😉

It's a bit of fun and these things always get the goosebumps going.

Although I'd agree that we need to see the proof of the passion on the pitch!

Talk about an own goal , event less wriggle room they have for a slow start after this nonsense 

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in 

7 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Talk about an own goal , event less wriggle room they have for a slow start after this nonsense 

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in 

Reminder: you are restricted to posting the phrase ....Moaning for the sake of......

After all , we all know exactly what you are going to post, so no point really.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Great news is if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. And can let others enjoy it without the need for negative comment. But that's probably asking too much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Great news is if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. And can let others enjoy it without the need for negative comment. But that's probably asking too much.

Wouldn’t you have to watch it at least once though to decide whether you like it?

• Haha 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Wouldn’t you have to watch it at least once though to decide whether you like it?

Not if, and I quote, the person complaining

always find this sort of thing pointless and a tad embarrassing

Unless you're telling me the title of the video and the fact it's posted by our club wasn't enough of a giveaway to what the style of the video was likely to be..

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not if, and I quote, the person complaining

Unless you're telling me the title of the video and the fact it's posted by our club wasn't enough of a giveaway to what the style of the video was likely to be..

You need a contrast of opinions. Fair play to everyone who loved it but if some found it slightly cringeworthy let them say so. 

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You need a contrast of opinions. Fair play to everyone who loved it but if some found it slightly cringeworthy let them say so. 

Maybe if it wasn’t the same names as always on each side of the arguments.

Being dispassionate for a moment, did anyone else think:

- Using Gossy to the the voiceover made it a little amateur

- It was a little odd to use the phrase “There were more downs than ups” and then show a picture of Kenny?

But personally I still found it stirring.

11 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

- It was a little odd to use the phrase “There were more downs than ups” and then show a picture of Kenny?

I thought it sounded like Webber?

I think Josh Martin's going to get more of a crack here now, looking at this video instead of going out on loan. Why else would he and Idah be featured at the point when Gossie says "at the root".

It needed a slightly more stentorian voice than Gossie for this one though, but the sentiments are agreeable. My concern this season is that we might not start too quickly due to a combination of a hangover from the previous season and bedding a batch of new players in, and then some fans start to panic a bit. When we won it two seasons ago, we started poorly as well, then pretty much after the first international break it all began to fall into place and when we got the momentum going, we started playing the football many suspected we were capable of at that level.

So I'd say let's not get too frustrated if we're 14th after eight games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

The shots of the city zooming into Carrow road looked beautiful. Your all lucky people who live there or nearby. 

18 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I think Josh Martin's going to get more of a crack here now, looking at this video instead of going out on loan. Why else would he and Idah be featured at the point when Gossie says "at the root".

It needed a slightly more stentorian voice than Gossie for this one though, but the sentiments are agreeable. My concern this season is that we might not start too quickly due to a combination of a hangover from the previous season and bedding a batch of new players in, and then some fans start to panic a bit. When we won it two seasons ago, we started poorly as well, then pretty much after the first international break it all began to fall into place and when we got the momentum going, we started playing the football many suspected we were capable of at that level.

So I'd say let's not get too frustrated if we're 14th after eight games.

If we’re 14th after 8 games I wouldn’t want to be Daniel. 

14 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I know I tend to look at minute signs in everything but it struck me straight away that Daniel is depicted with his back against!

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I doubt  he'd  want to be you. Ever.

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m not going to enjoy reading many of the posts on this board either.

13 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I’m not going to enjoy reading many of the posts on this board either.

It will be upbeat on here throughout the season. 95% are fully behind Farke and he knows how to win games in this division. Top 6 all the way and top 2 at the business end. 

Good video but why use Goss? Sorry but you need a booming voice on it fuelled by passion or at least get voice overs from the players / management pouring out statements of intent.