Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Josh Martin; 'I joined Norwich thinking I was top dog..'

Good piece, seems the lad has a good sense of self awareness to realise he needed the attitude adjustment our coaches have provided. 

3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

He should have a word with Cantwell 

What, so he ( martin) can learn how to carry himself despite bigots and haters who dislike him for no tangible  reason?

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Can you copy and paste it?

You mean steal the work behind a paywall? 

Morals not your strong point. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Can you copy and paste it?

No, buy a subscription if you really want to read it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Thank you Hogs. At least your input was constructive unlike the virtue signalling silly boys.

What isn't constructive about telling you to get a subscription? It is literally the best way to read the content you seem so keen to read.

Also big fan of the fact 'not stealing' is now included under the ever growing virtue signalling umbrella.

'Hey, can you go into that shop and steal a magazine for me?'

'No'

'Oh OK you virtue signalling snowflake!'

Edited by king canary
  • Haha 3

Uncontructive, as I do not need the subscription model explained to me just as I dont need to re-assess my moral code on the advice of a silly poster.

I don't post from The Times because you need to pay to read it.  It is then more of an advert for the platform than sharing an article. 

God we must be bored.

Edit Snowflake? Your word not mine.

Edited by The Bristol Nest
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Thank you Hogs. At least your input was constructive unlike the virtue signalling silly boys.

No probs. It's generally worth it especially at that price. I haven't renewed because I think it's value is when you have an interest in the other sports they cover. Unfortunately unless it's changed they have no content for tennis / cricket so it's a bit pricey for JUST Norwich content.

12 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Uncontructive, as I do not need the subscription model explained to me just as I dont need to re-assess my moral code on the advice of a silly poster.

I don't post from The Times because you need to pay to read it.  It is then more of an advert for the platform than sharing an article. 

God we must be bored.

Edit Snowflake? Your word not mine.

Well if you're bored there is a good website with some decent football articles I can point you to- need to pay a subscription fee though...

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

No probs. It's generally worth it especially at that price. I haven't renewed because I think it's value is when you have an interest in the other sports they cover. Unfortunately unless it's changed they have no content for tennis / cricket so it's a bit pricey for JUST Norwich content.

That is my experience but I'm a big NFL fan and watch a bit of NBA, plus do read some stuff about other clubs so it has become worth it for me.

Just now, king canary said:

Well if you're bored there is a good website with some decent football articles I can point you to- need to pay a subscription fee though...

I am really bored now...

• Like 1

I've no problem with paying for something but if the OP posts a link it should be one that people can read otherwise it seems a bit pointless.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I've no problem with paying for something but if the OP posts a link it should be one that people can read otherwise it seems a bit pointless.

Totally agree.. some people on here are kn0b.s

• Like 2

this does seem a pointless thread posting stuff no one can read

are you in the pay of MB

Edited by Paul101
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, king canary said:

That is my experience but I'm a big NFL fan and watch a bit of NBA, plus do read some stuff about other clubs so it has become worth it for me.

Yeah if you like NFL then I can definitely see the value. I did read some other clubs stuff too but I don't think I really used it enough. I guess like most football-related things when your team is also having a sh*t season you're not too inclined to constantly read about it either!

14 hours ago, South Sider said:

But come matchday, all morals go out the window when someone posts a dodgy link.

Selective stealing is fine.

If I can watch it on TV legally I will, if they havent made it available to me then I dont feel so bad about finding a way.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Haus said:

If I can watch it on TV legally I will, if they havent made it available to me then I dont feel so bad about finding a way.  

Seconded, was and will be happy to pay for ifollow etc.  But will not use 'Bill Tv' on principal .........Some Divvy claiming kudos just for putting up a link. Sad , attention seeking charlatan.

When a footballer on a £100k a week relinquishes some of their salary because they've just had 3 months off on full pay, I'll start to worry about morals.