Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

No social distancing at snooker

I am watching the snooker final and see the audience (who are obviously inside) are not social distancing. 

So why shouldn't football stadiums be allowed to be full? 

4 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I am watching the snooker final and see the audience (who are obviously inside) are not social distancing. 

Family members in same household together? 

• Like 1

To be fair if you're that bored you want to travel to go and watch some guys play snooker then you're probably secretely hoping you catch Coronavirus anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

This is the thing, you can go in the clubhouse of a non league club and have a pint but you can’t stand outside and watch the match, daft.

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

To be fair if you're that bored you want to travel to go and watch some guys play snooker then you're probably secretely hoping you catch Coronavirus anyway.

Why wouldn’t you want to watch the best professionals play a sport you enjoy viewing live? 

53 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I had a great time AT many snooker events. It's way more entertaining when you understand what's going on. Maybe a bit complex for you though @hogesar

Edited by NFN FC
Pernickety hogs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

That’s worse than my Caronavirus  joke that got slated. 

20 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

I had a great time and many snooker events. It's way more entertaining when you understand what's going on. Maybe a bit complex for you though @hogesar

21 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Why wouldn’t you want to watch the best professionals play a sport you enjoy viewing live? 

IT WAS A JOKE

25 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

I had a great time and many snooker events. It's way more entertaining when you understand what's going on. Maybe a bit complex for you though @hogesar

Also if you're going to go for the 'too complex' line try and make sure there's not glaring inadequacies in your own post. I presume you meant you had a great time AT many snooker events...

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sicker than mine but you’ll get a free pass. 

Did I criticise some joke of yours?

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Did I criticise some joke of yours?

Maybe not but as I said I doubt anyone will pull you up on yours. Not me being fragile honestly but because you tow the party line on here it will be fine. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Also if you're going to go for the 'too complex' line try and make sure there's not glaring inadequacies in your own post. I presume you meant you had a great time AT many snooker events...

Typos happen 🤷‍♂️ and you understood what I meant anyway 🖕

• Haha 1

Watching snooker live is pretty good fun - one of the best matches I saw was Ronnie v Jimmy at Wembley a few years back, the place was packed (including any number of ‘interesting’ looking types!) and the atmosphere was more like a footy match.  Never been to the Crucible though...

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Typos happen 🤷‍♂️ and you understood what I meant anyway 🖕

Yeah but you got lucky that I was able to work out what you meant, considering snooker is too complex for me 😉

16 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah but you got lucky that I was able to work out what you meant, considering snooker is too complex for me 😉

I did say maybe! 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Beefy is a legend said:

I understand that there are only about 300 fans in the crucible and all are in family bubbles. 

300 present in a theatre that holds 980 when full.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2020 at 21:18, Branston Pickle said:

They have said they are socially distancing, people sat together are in ‘bubbles’.  

should mean West Ham can let the fans back in then

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

should mean West Ham can let the fans back in then

😐

What is it you do to top up your earnings as a comedy writer, Billock?