Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

whats behind Russia report, Salisbury false flag unmasked

To all of you who are still wondering about the obtuse report on aledged Russian interference in our democracy, here is the best and most detailed report debunking this diversion from the truth. Its long and detailed and it shows up the report for what it is. The report was written by a groups of people that included not a single person that is Russian and or had experience of Russia due to living or working there, it is invented fiction that uses the report to further clamp down on our internet freedom.

Journalists who write about issues such as this and find the time to research this Russophobic propaganda, are tarred with being trolls and or harassed by the courts, including this journalist and ex ambassador who told us about the dirty work of our security agencies here.

There has been new revelations about the Salisbury from Austria this month, but you would not get to hear about it as it is not for our ears, we are supposed to believe the proffered fairy tale which leaves many questions unanswered.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/08/the-russian-interference-report-without-laughing/

20 Best tin foil hat meme images in 2020 | Tin foil hat, Tin foil ...

If you get your "news" from a guy who buys a £600,000 gated mansion, mortgage free, but consistently begs for donations to keep his conspiracy theory blog going, then chances are that it's not everyone else who is brainwashed.

image.thumb.png.61f1387570e3a0abc5fee359973f1e81.png

0_CMP_SDR_310320SixtyThreeOxgangsRoadGV_02JPG.jpg

image.thumb.png.95ae5ff476ff1db50a5c035873f2fa14.pngBe a good cult member and help him "pay the rent" on the house he owns outright with no mortgage. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/alex-salmond-blogger-trial-high-21789285

Edited by kick it off

8 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

And here is me thinking that this gate keeper can actually read. Nice try, you must know Ben Nimmo very well.

I dont know who Ben Nimmo is. I do know that you're espousing bizarre conspiracy **** as fact. David Icke is a visionary unfairly maligned by the "MSM" I guess? 

Have neither the time, patience or inclination to argue the toss with a conspiracy theorist. You choose to believe fringe lunatics, as us your right. I choose not to listen to nutjobs, as is mine. Would save everybody time if you can just point the finger at ancient aliens and be done with it.

Edited by kick it off

So why your denigrating comments? Being a main stream believer of propaganda means being part and parcel of what is destroying rights, regulations and democracy. Johnson and his hobnail cabinet, the spooks that guide him and their failure to stop trillions of potential taxes bypassing the exchequer, all of this does not matter as long as we have enough toilet paper and a mask to wear.

I'm not ready to take these failures for full, they are destroying the economy, cheat our children, uses them as Guinea pigs, goading the US into a a new cold war with Russia and China, in power without a clue or any scrutiny from the MSM. Here is what one of Englands most rightwing political pundits has to say about the gossip created by one of the main 'informants' of the Salisbury incident and Trumps Russia dossier.

Screenshot-1204.png

On 14/08/2020 at 13:09, kick it off said:

Have neither the time, patience or inclination to argue the toss with a conspiracy theorist. You choose to believe fringe lunatics, as us your right. I choose not to listen to nutjobs, as is mine. Would save everybody time if you can just point the finger at ancient aliens and be done with it.

But what if it is true? 

Edited by NFN FC

This SH1T reminds me of a clown I spoke to today who believes any CV19 vaccine will contain a microchip that will track our every move. 

17 minutes ago, Van wink said:

This SH1T reminds me of a clown I spoke to today who believes any CV19 vaccine will contain a microchip that will track our every move. 

Only the Chinese one according to some !

15 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Only the Chinese one according to some !

Apparently Bill Gates has his chip in every vaccine.😳 At least he’s not a Jaffa 😷

Edited by Van wink

20 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

this has nothing to do with covid, but with lying s..t raking security services wanting to have another cold war, by spreading lies via many journalists abroad and behind the disguise of a false charity.

I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of this particular story as I am not in possession of the facts and most of the players are lying to support their particular agenda anyway, but I would agree with Nevermind that security services are not to be trusted as they remain unaccountable and would have an interest in keeping the cold war going. The Guardian newspaper would have folded long ago if it wasn't for all the paid, planted stories from the different factions and the bought dog-whistle journalists found in that paper and the BBC. 

• Like 1

The Russia baiting is at full speed and the old story has been lifted out of pandoras box to make out a defunct and long unused Czech ammunition dump leased to a private company for money has been blown up by the same pair of people who tried to visit Salisbury.

Straight from the MI book of how to smear using the Integrity Initiative outfit of misfits who do nothing but put smear stories into people's minds via the MSM.

Once again, here is the revised point by point questions that still need answering. I suppose its a different brain exercise than to feed of the tripe the bbc and MSM comes up with. Journalism has reached its lowest point when propaganda clouds peoples minds and journalist keep under the radar out of fear of being or being prosecuted for made up stories and constructs, see Julian Assange, who should be with his children, not answering to some rotten courts and or land in a US torture facility, after being tortured in Belmarsh with no case to answer.

Lets see whether the honest and intellectually challenged are awake and open to reasoned questions, regardless of what resigned Tory MP Johnny Mercer called 'a lying and dishonest Government'.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/04/pure-ten-points-i-just-cant-believe-about-the-official-skripal-narrative/

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Come back Len

all is forgiven.

Len is in a bunker in the Ukraine with a large bottle of vodka and a tenna pad

I liked Len strangely. Didn't know what he was on about most of the time though. I assume the "globalists" finally nobbled him?

A fine example of how conspiracy theorizing and a desire to ignore whats right infront of your nose is not just a right wing issue.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

thanks for all the comments on the issues this ex ambassador, who resigned over this Governments torture policies and extraordinary rendition, raised in his questioning of this construct, the propaganda ministry  bbc have done their work.

But has he now backed away from his 'gay bodybuilders who love cathedral spires' hypothesis?

30 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

you seem to love sloganising. care to quote any specifics?

Slognaising? Is that even a word? Although I'm not sure my post would make the mist catchy slogan.

Specifics can be found on the mans own twitter account.... 

1 hour ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

one would have thought the the words 'not being entirely open' and 'most likely interpretation' make the speculative value of this twatter note obvious. But thanks again for not getting hung up on the real questions this fairy tale raises.

Twatter? Or you Tilly's long lost left wing brother?

I think the above tweet shows a man desperate to find an angle that avoids blaming Russia for what is a fairly obvious badly executed Russian op. A blog post from the same man incoherently shouting about PORTON DOWN!!!! is not evidence. However I'm sure in your opinion I've just been brainwashed by the mainstream media or similar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL so "false flag unmasked" would imply to me some actual evidence that the Salisbury operation was a false flag operation.  But clearly not.

The Russian FSB operation in Salisbury was so completely clumsy, I had assumea they want people to know it was them as a warning to other defectors etc.  But it's always possible they really are that cack-handed I suppose.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

LOL so "false flag unmasked" would imply to me some actual evidence that the Salisbury operation was a false flag operation.  But clearly not.

The Russian FSB operation in Salisbury was so completely clumsy, I had assumea they want people to know it was them as a warning to other defectors etc.  But it's always possible they really are that cack-handed I suppose.

Have you read any of the Bellingcat investigations? All of it is obtained from open source material and the Russians seem to have a mix of clumsiness and hubris. 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Have you read any of the Bellingcat investigations? All of it is obtained from open source material and the Russians seem to have a mix of clumsiness and hubris. 

I honestly think there is a sense of safety for conspiracy theory types that this is all just a false flag behind some big, slick, well orchestrated plan, rather than accepting that actually governments, high ranking individuals and 'intelligence agents' are often bumbling fools. 

• Like 2