Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Russian Billionaire!!!

One question, If an Abramovich style Russian billion came in with a bid for Norwich, would you be happy with him taking over??? I know this is 99.99% never gonna happen but It made me think yesterday would I be happy with it? Personally I think Chelsea have changed the premership for the worst! It doesn''t seem fair how Chelsea now have a bionic team with the worlds greatest. Chelsea''s popularity has decreased since Abramo took over! On the other hand, he''d probably get a new manager in (someone with more passion) and also the money would help! I don''t know!?!?!

Strangely enough Tom, I don''t have any problems with Chelsea taking over the world - good luck to them - they live in a different world along with the likes of Real, Barca & Juve etc.

Unfortunately we don''t - and despite Delia''s best intentions, we don''t look like even getting anywhere near their position.   So if a billionaire decides to step in and start purchasing megastars I won''t have any problem at all - the club will remain Norwich City and that''s who I will always support.   Might be different though if anyone tried an FC Dons effort...!

heres how that would go:

1.russian billionaire takes over, worthington, after endless salivating on backsides [:P], signs a contract until 2078

2. worthington signs 47 defensive players (as many on loan as possible, Calum Davenport style)

3. our new found fame attracts Barcelona to come for a friendly, worthington sees Ronaldinho have a few good shots and so (Youssef Safri style) decides to sign him.

4. Ronaldinho makes his debut dazzling the whole country with his skills and scoring 49 goals, but is inevitably dropped and his contract not renewed for showing flair (Paul McVeigh style)

5. Worthy becomes famous for inventing a brand new tactic, the 5-5-0 tactic, basically consisting of five defenders and 5 defensive midfielders, with a 39 year old Andy Hughes leading the lads by...erm...clapping.

6. 300,000 Norwich fans turn up for a demonstration outside the stadium, the board show them the proverbial middle finger and give mr Worthington a 74 year contract extension.

7.The players decide to revolt, and mr worthington is left with a squad of 16 loyal defenders (all with wet backsides, see ''1'' [:P])

8.Norwich city draw every game in 2017/8 season 0-0 worthington is rewarded with a statue with an abnormally large tongue (see ''1'' and ''7'' [:P])