Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Watford’s new manager

Watford really is the dream job for a manager. 

Get a 3 year contract paid off after 3 months of work. Even if things are not going well, you've been sacked before your reputation has started to take a hit. 

Edited by HertsCanary93

Isn't he quite highly rated? I know they go through them quickly but Watford do make some decent appointments in-between!

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Happy to admit never ever heard of him.

You should get out a bit more

they speak of nothing else down my local

(when it is open, and I'm allowed back in)

Likes to play 433.

Imagine  Sarr, Deulofou and Deeny upfront in that 3. 

At a guess they'll be scoring a lot of goals if they keep those players. 

Nothing to worry about there. I would have been more concerned had they appointed someone with experience in the English game.

He's an expert in getting a team organised - an arch-pragamtist in style.

If he gets his methods over will make Watford really hard to beat and could be ideal for the Championship. He could crash and burn of course, how new managers adapt to the Championship is always a bit of a gamble.

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

He's an expert in getting a team organised - an arch-pragamtist in style.

If he gets his methods over will make Watford really hard to beat and could be ideal for the Championship. He could crash and burn of course, how new managers adapt to the Championship is always a bit of a gamble.

Watford's squad is full of players who think they are better than they are. Match that with a manager with absolutely no experience of the Championship and I don't see them challenging. If the likes of Sarr, Deulofeu, Doucoure are still around they will have an almighty shock coming their way on a wet Tuesday night in Rotherham.

20 hours ago, hogesar said:

Isn't he quite highly rated? I know they go through them quickly but Watford do make some decent appointments in-between!

I can't decide if making good appointments is a good or bad thing if you subsequently decide to sack them after a couple of months?!

• Like 1

Having no experience in this league is a real risk but Farke did ok for us and he did win the league he was previously in twice... Let's hope he s rubbish 😁

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Having no experience in this league is a real risk but Farke did ok for us and he did win the league he was previously in twice... Let's hope he s rubbish 😁

Not first season he didn't. Let's hope Watford take too long to settle.

Didn't you just know that there would be people who know all about a Serbian who has managed in Greece and Israel before coming to the UK. 😀

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Didn't you just know that there would be people who know all about a Serbian who has managed in Greece and Israel before coming to the UK. 😀

The only person who's posted knowledge is Bethnal who does have knowledge of football outside the UK..

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

The only person who's posted knowledge is Bethnal who does have knowledge of football outside the UK..

And the poster who reckons he plays 4 3 3.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

And the poster who reckons he plays 4 3 3.

It’s in the link I posted in the OP.