Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vadis

Return of the Yellow Net

I liked the yellow nets and wondered if we were forced to change as maybe they were not regulation or something. 

Bring em back I say. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

Surely NCFC could put a poll on their own website? Seems a bit random to go through another website to get the fans to pick 

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Surely NCFC could put a poll on their own website? Seems a bit random to go through another website to get the fans to pick 

random ?

Hardly, quite specific to be correct

Random would be, to say, pick any name out of a phone book and come up with something like the Grimsby beekeepers association

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

random ?

Hardly, quite specific to be correct

Random would be, to say, pick any name out of a phone book and come up with something like the Grimsby beekeepers association

Decent lot the Grimsby beekeepers. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Oh beehive yourself . 

Buzzing at that pun. 

Back to the topic, I liked the old yellow nets, and would be more than happy to see them come back. Although the mischievous **** in me would like to see them in the egg-and-cress pattern from that infamous shirt. 

7 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

I liked the yellow nets and wondered if we were forced to change as maybe they were not regulation or something. 

Bring em back I say. 

There is nothing in the current Laws about what colour nets can or can't be used-only that they can't have commercial advertising, logos or emblems on them.

In fact, the Laws don't state that nets are compulsory!

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Buzzing at that pun. 

Back to the topic, I liked the old yellow nets, and would be more than happy to see them come back. Although the mischievous **** in me would like to see them in the egg-and-cress pattern from that infamous shirt. 

#eggandcress for me too!  Our best ever season wearing that remember.  I demand #eggandcress as a choice @TalkNorwichCity .  It's not a true fans consultation without #eggandcress!

Edited by shefcanary
missed a valid point.