Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wymondham Canaries

This seasons kit

Recommended Posts

I should imagine all the sweatshops that produce the kits for the Championship clubs have been closed down due to non social distancing.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I should imagine all the sweatshops that produce the kits for the Championship clubs have been closed down due to non social distancing.... 

no, still open, but making disposable masks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the announcement (yesterday) that the club shop was reopening on Friday suggested something, but it could just have been coincidence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I thought the announcement (yesterday) that the club shop was reopening on Friday suggested something, but it could just have been coincidence 

 

2500E977-8C9A-43BB-AF77-CD1C314146C1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon that's a close up picture of a wall somewhere within CR. Bit like a few years ago when they teased the half-and-half kit with a photo of the clock atop the stand. Question is, which wall and what does it signify...? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I guess it’s a blurred out photo, with my old eyes I can’t make anything out beneath. 

It's not a blurred photo - I just ran it through my photo editing software briefly - Just messing with brightness, contrast etc.... there's no objects, blurred or otherwise in the photo - It looks to me like a close up piece of leather of similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/08/2020 at 22:08, First Wazzock said:

I should imagine all the sweatshops that produce the kits for the Championship clubs have been closed down due to non social distancing.... 

Kits are made in Italy, not in sweatshops. Some of the stitching is done in Romania I think, but manufactured in Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O

3 hours ago, andyc24_uk said:

I reckon that's a close up picture of a wall somewhere within CR. Bit like a few years ago when they teased the half-and-half kit with a photo of the clock atop the stand. Question is, which wall and what does it signify...? 

The one in the river end gents toilets that people have pi$$ed up?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kick it off said:

It's not a blurred photo - I just ran it through my photo editing software briefly - Just messing with brightness, contrast etc.... there's no objects, blurred or otherwise in the photo - It looks to me like a close up piece of leather of similar.

I agree it looks like leather.

So a kit that is a nod to a time when we still used brown leather balls?  Having done some cursory research it seems that the white ball started being regularly used from the late 50s after a few years of both being used - so perhaps a nod to the 59ers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just Dan said:

Kits are made in Italy, not in sweatshops. Some of the stitching is done in Romania I think, but manufactured in Europe.

There are plenty of sweatshops in Italy using Chinese labour, some have said that contributed to Italy getting hit so hard by Covid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andyc24_uk said:

I reckon that's a close up picture of a wall somewhere within CR. Bit like a few years ago when they teased the half-and-half kit with a photo of the clock atop the stand. Question is, which wall and what does it signify...? 

If you’re right.. is this the away changing room wall where they painted over the pink? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2020 at 11:09, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

 

What was this all about then? Only half hour left and would seem odd to launch a kit near midnight. A bit embarrassing if it’s delayed too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robornio said:

What was this all about then? Only half hour left and would seem odd to launch a kit near midnight. A bit embarrassing if it’s delayed too.

You know it's still the 13th today, right?

All day.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, South Sider said:

You know it's still the 13th today, right?

All day.

Ha! That would be why... I’m working a day ahead. The heat has finally got to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The yellow isn't really yellow enough.

The shorts are too green, they need to be a bit more greenless.

Why isn't there a proper collar.

The fabric look cheap.

The white is just wrong.

Why didn't they get a club legend involved in the unveiling.

The sizing is all wrong.

When is the away kit out.

Why is there a 3rd kit.

Player X isn't involved are we selling him.

I've probaly missed some but they'll turn up soon. 😀

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...