Sign in to follow this  
Wymondham Canaries

This seasons kit

I should imagine all the sweatshops that produce the kits for the Championship clubs have been closed down due to non social distancing.... 

10 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I should imagine all the sweatshops that produce the kits for the Championship clubs have been closed down due to non social distancing.... 

no, still open, but making disposable masks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I thought the announcement (yesterday) that the club shop was reopening on Friday suggested something, but it could just have been coincidence 

2500E977-8C9A-43BB-AF77-CD1C314146C1.jpeg

I reckon that's a close up picture of a wall somewhere within CR. Bit like a few years ago when they teased the half-and-half kit with a photo of the clock atop the stand. Question is, which wall and what does it signify...? 

20 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I guess it’s a blurred out photo, with my old eyes I can’t make anything out beneath. 

It's not a blurred photo - I just ran it through my photo editing software briefly - Just messing with brightness, contrast etc.... there's no objects, blurred or otherwise in the photo - It looks to me like a close up piece of leather of similar.

On 10/08/2020 at 22:08, First Wazzock said:

Kits are made in Italy, not in sweatshops. Some of the stitching is done in Romania I think, but manufactured in Europe.

O

3 hours ago, andyc24_uk said:

I reckon that's a close up picture of a wall somewhere within CR. Bit like a few years ago when they teased the half-and-half kit with a photo of the clock atop the stand. Question is, which wall and what does it signify...? 

The one in the river end gents toilets that people have pi$$ed up?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

It's not a blurred photo - I just ran it through my photo editing software briefly - Just messing with brightness, contrast etc.... there's no objects, blurred or otherwise in the photo - It looks to me like a close up piece of leather of similar.

I agree it looks like leather.

So a kit that is a nod to a time when we still used brown leather balls?  Having done some cursory research it seems that the white ball started being regularly used from the late 50s after a few years of both being used - so perhaps a nod to the 59ers? 

1 hour ago, Just Dan said:

Kits are made in Italy, not in sweatshops. Some of the stitching is done in Romania I think, but manufactured in Europe.

There are plenty of sweatshops in Italy using Chinese labour, some have said that contributed to Italy getting hit so hard by Covid

5 hours ago, andyc24_uk said:

If you’re right.. is this the away changing room wall where they painted over the pink? 

On 12/08/2020 at 11:09, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

What was this all about then? Only half hour left and would seem odd to launch a kit near midnight. A bit embarrassing if it’s delayed too.

Just now, Robornio said:

What was this all about then? Only half hour left and would seem odd to launch a kit near midnight. A bit embarrassing if it’s delayed too.

You know it's still the 13th today, right?

All day.

• Haha 2

Just now, South Sider said:

You know it's still the 13th today, right?

All day.

Ha! That would be why... I’m working a day ahead. The heat has finally got to me.

The yellow isn't really yellow enough.

The shorts are too green, they need to be a bit more greenless.

Why isn't there a proper collar.

The fabric look cheap.

The white is just wrong.

Why didn't they get a club legend involved in the unveiling.

The sizing is all wrong.

When is the away kit out.

Why is there a 3rd kit.

Player X isn't involved are we selling him.

I've probaly missed some but they'll turn up soon. 😀

• Like 1