Sign in to follow this  
Justin time

Who will miss the big six league

51 minutes ago, city4eva said:

suits me. I dont enjoy being in the prem

52 minutes ago, city4eva said:

suits me. I dont enjoy being in the prem

I think I understand why you don’t like it. 

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm slavering an' chomping at the bit until we're all allowed back into Carra to watch the games.....I can't wait to purchase my 'dodgy' bespoke half an' half football scarf with Norwich/Luton Town on it....Just to let everyone know that "I WUZ THERE!".....

The Championship is our Home and where we truly belong....and long let us remain there....

Honestly though, what would make you happy?  If we spent 3-4 years in the Premier League hovering around 14-17th position, people would cry lack of ambition and that we should be aiming for mid table.  Do that and then it's why aren't we pushing for Europe and so on.  There were plenty of City fans that bemoaned a lack of ambition when we finished 3rd in the PL.

8 hours ago, seanthecanary said:

Honestly though, what would make you happy?  If we spent 3-4 years in the Premier League hovering around 14-17th position, people would cry lack of ambition and that we should be aiming for mid table.  Do that and then it's why aren't we pushing for Europe and so on.  There were plenty of City fans that bemoaned a lack of ambition when we finished 3rd in the PL.

I'm happy, in fact I'm bl00dy ecstatic! The Prem is for losers! When our relegation was confirmed I was literally doing cartwheels around the house and screaming 'Yippee!' "Well done lads and Stu an' Daniel an' Micky Wynn an' Tom an' Deals no Deals!" I was ringing my mates who were also over the moon and swigging beer an' singing....#"The project is on track! The project is on track Ee Aye Addio The project is on track!"#....Although unfortunately I'm an ickle sprog and have only spent a mere third of a century putting my disposable income into the club coffers.....We're back where we belong and we will still fill the stadium regardless of the league we're in - and we'll deffo win more games than we lose - and to me (and hopefully our majority shareholding duo and illustrious board) that is what soccerkickyfussball is all about "WINNING!" Oh, and singin' an' clapping an' cheering loads.....I don't mind paying the best part of £850.00 to witness it....with whatever half an' half scarf I'll be sporting, just to let everyone know that "I WUZ THERE!".....

17 hours ago, peter72 said:

4th season for Brighton and loving it. You lot have the small club mentality 

11 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm slavering an' chomping at the bit until we're all allowed back into Carra to watch the games.....I can't wait to purchase my 'dodgy' bespoke half an' half football scarf with Norwich/Luton Town on it....Just to let everyone know that "I WUZ THERE!".....

The Championship is our Home and where we truly belong....and long let us remain there....

And you have a small club.😄

17 hours ago, peter72 said:

4th season for Brighton and loving it. You lot have the small club mentality 

Yep, loving it I’m sure. Spending millions to target finishing at least 17th. B&HA are in the group of 10 or so clubs spending a small fortune to go nowhere, eventually their luck runs out, see Bolton, Sunderland, Blackburn, Stoke etc. etc. Which is fine if your owner has bottomless pockets and/or is not willing to actually consider making it self sustaining (... which given they’ve posted losses in the last 7 of 8 years and are carrying a £280m debt, I’m guessing not) and/or doesn’t actually wake up and realise the ridiculousness of the situation.