Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Season Ticket - Waiting List Queue

I've just joined the Season Ticket waiting list yesterday for two of us (£50 deposit paid x 2 to join). Is there anyway of finding out whereabouts in the queue you are? or even if season tickets are already sold out for next season (obviously this situation is pending around the Covid situation).

I've tried ringing the main ticket office, but it just continually rings through. Thanks.

• Like 1

I went on the waiting list in January and was offered the 3 season tickets I wanted two weeks ago

as for the phone, I had the same thing so went to the reception and they put me through to someone who could deal with season ticket sales

• Like 1

Thanks Chief,

How did the 3 x season tickets work? Were you able to choose the stand/area that you wanted to sit in or were they like for like seats from the people who didn't renew and you either just accepted those 3 seats or rejected the chance. 

Edited by Bovril

1 hour ago, Bovril said:

I've just joined the Season Ticket waiting list yesterday for two of us (£50 deposit paid x 2 to join). Is there anyway of finding out whereabouts in the queue you are? or even if season tickets are already sold out for next season (obviously this situation is pending around the Covid situation).

I've tried ringing the main ticket office, but it just continually rings through. Thanks.

I am aware that a person who had been in the ST waiting list queue for all last season has been offered a seat in the last two weeks.

i myself just jacked mine in, so that should become available!

• Like 1

I take my hat off to getting a season ticket at this time. Like many i paid for mine in February, not sure if and when we will be let in, will there be a ballot for a small number to get in who knows, will the people we do not get in and get their money back at the end of this next season still count as a ST holder for the purposes of the season after next. On the other hand if you are happy to live with a bit of uncertainty for a year or so maybe a good opportunity to get in. In any event good luck and welcome to the band of ST holders

• Like 1

Well if stadiums are only allowed to open at 25% capacity eventually, then it could be years in theory. The club can tell you anything they like, but they don't really know as it will all be subject to govt guidelines. 

• Like 1

Update after speaking to Sales Team:

- Only 25 season tickets in the ground total 

- Only two places with two tickets next to each other, both in city stand (county lounge and cathedral lounge) £836 each

- Club working on first three games being 8k capacity and season ticket holders rotating round (attend 1 game, refund or tv stream for the other 2 games) all 92 league clubs following same protocol and then full capacity from October onwards. This is obviously open to change depending on what Boris states. 

(Edit: for the record I didn't take up the offer of those 2 x season tickets at £836 so are still available should anyone be reading this and wanting them)

Edited by Bovril

29 minutes ago, Bovril said:

- Only two places with two tickets next to each other, both in city stand (county lounge and cathedral lounge) £836 each

- Club working on first three games being 8k capacity and season ticket holders rotating round (attend 1 game, refund or tv stream for the other 2 games) all 92 league clubs following same protocol and then full capacity from October onwards. This is obviously open to change depending on what Boris states. 

(Edit: for the record I didn't take up the offer of those 2 x season tickets at £836 so are still available should anyone be reading this and wanting them)

I hope it pans out like this Bovril, although sounds optimistic. Anyway good luck to you and well done supporting the club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bovril said:

Absolutely no way full capacity from October onwards particularly as Boris cancelled the sporting pilot model last weekend. And the season starts 12 September. So it's a start behind closed doors then and 1 from 3 matches should supporters get in as the club hope. Notwithstanding it is suggested a second spike could hit Norfolk in Sept/Oct and local hospitals are now making plans along those lines.

4 hours ago, Bovril said:

So the plan is to reduce capacity to 1/3 and reduce season tickets by the same proportion.  Basically meaning that standard casual tickets will not be available for the first three games?

The hassle of getting casual tickets over the last 2 years has been something I do not wish to repeat. I took up the offer of a ST with an open mind as regards COVID and as a pensioner it is not a big financial hit. I’ve got a great seat, row A upper tier Barclay. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Block Y Seat 176 said:

The hassle of getting casual tickets over the last 2 years has been something I do not wish to repeat. I took up the offer of a ST with an open mind as regards COVID and as a pensioner it is not a big financial hit. I’ve got a great seat, row A upper tier Barclay. 👍

I did not even bother to renew my dads and my membership cards paid 80.00 for the two last season and managed to get one game versus Villa in two restricted view seats - may as well have just threw that 80.00 away - see enough football on TV to worry about queuing at Carrow Road from 7 in the morning to get tickets 

Yeah, memberships are rather pointless. In high demand moments, you can't get the tickets and low demand moments there is no need for a membership. 

Sorry to hijack this but I didn’t want to start a new thread on the forum as I know starting new threads is heavily frowned upon.

Anyway, my question is, if you join the season ticket waiting list and you decide you want to remove yourself from the waiting list, do you get your £50 back or is that a non-refundable deposit? 

16 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Sorry to hijack this but I didn’t want to start a new thread on the forum as I know starting new threads is heavily frowned upon.

Cambridgeshire didnt get the memo.

• Haha 2

To new season ticket holders welcome i suspect this side of Christmas all you will get for it is some credits to your account and free streaming but the sun will shine again one day hopefully next year