Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worthy's killing flair.

Not sure?. then read on:

He (worthy) criticises Hucks for trying flicks, "everyone knows I don''t like that sort of things" he rants.

With the team and fans screaming out for a classy striker, he now signs a clogger reserve, not fully fit Charlton player on loan, to partner our very own clogger sick note Thorne.

I''m surprised he hasn''t tried to sell Hucks and WLYP (who now has to fight for a contract!)

And in defence and midfield its no better, take Safri ( blessings be on his name) out of the arguement, because he is pure class, what do you have left...............cloggers.

Flair really should be an endangered species at FCR, once we had it in abundence, now its virtually extinct, thanks to a very average ex defender!.

It makes me weep, it really does.

No wonder Ashton left>

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Not sure?. then read on:

He (worthy) criticises Hucks for trying flicks, "everyone knows I don''t like that sort of things" he rants.

With the team and fans screaming out for a classy striker, he now signs a clogger reserve, not fully fit Charlton player on loan, to partner our very own clogger sick note Thorne.

I''m surprised he hasn''t tried to sell Hucks and WLYP (who now has to fight for a contract!)

And in defence and midfield its no better, take Safri ( blessings be on his name) out of the arguement, because he is pure class, what do you have left...............cloggers.

Flair really should be an endangered species at FCR, once we had it in abundence, now its virtually extinct, thanks to a very average ex defender!.

No wonder Ashton left>

[/quote]

First quote is out of context, he was speaking about needlessly giving the ball away when 2-0 up and trying to close the game down. Another example of your ''everyone at Carrow Rd is wrong'' policy?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Not sure?. then read on:

No wonder Ashton left>

[/quote]100% behind you wiz, this club is in a mess and no amount of wallpaper can paper over the size cracks we have!

" take Safri ( blessings be on his name) out of the arguement, because he is pure class, "

I wonder who signed him.

I agree Herb

I have''nt been to happy with worthy lately but is it all his fault, after what he has done for the club he deserves a chance to sort it and i have faith that he will . If not then at the end of the season he should go  then we can sign one of the top managers on this board 1st wiz maybeSleep [|-)]

[quote user="MadDan"]" take Safri ( blessings be on his name) out of the arguement, because he is pure class, "

I wonder who signed him.[/quote]

he was signed as a defensive midfielder, the skill was a *lucky* extra.... and probably why worthy didnt play him to start off with

how long before worthy has a go at earnies work-rate, the boy responds by running like hughes all match and suddenly finds he can''t hit a barn door from 6-yards - let alone a goal?earnie scored 17 last year in the prem, and tons for cardiff before, suggest worthy asks him how he likes to score, then gets the rest of the team to oblige, i.e getting city to adapt to his style of play, rather than trying to get him to adapt to our style of play.