Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Gone

I'm gutted at this news - Drmic was the perfect player to test the Pinkun swear filter with.

We need new scapegoats to come in - Kenny can't carry the can on his own.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I'm gutted at this news - Drmic was the perfect player to test the Pinkun swear filter with.

You're forgetting that Rupp is ****ing **** according to most people on here because he don't do tricks and flicks like what Emi does.

• Like 1

I posted on a thread somewhere over a week ago that Trybull and Leitner had been told they could leave but nobody picked up on it.

48 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Won't Marco do then?

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Things change and this season was a wake up about what is required of a CM.

It worked before in the Championship but we wouldn't get away with it again.

I am hoping that our recruitment is showing that the coaching staff need something more mobile to work with.

But was it a wake up call?

Everytime we have been promoted we never brought in physical, strong, tall, imposing central midfielders.

I said the day the season ended we need that CDM and Amadou came in to late to acclimatise. The rest is history.

If I recall vrancic was the one player not to sign new terms last summer and hence his contract ends at the end of next year. So if he does stay then it will be because we would be working on a new contract but I can't see that really.

Leitner was right to blast at farke after the Brighton away game, it was atrocious. A move for him may seem right as we look for creativity on ths edges and strength down the middle. Leitner had great ability to pull the strings so that is a bit of a loss as none else in the middle can do that other than vrancic.

Trybull is a surprise but I think the right call. It may be that he wants to return to germany now. He has achieved great things that give him a chance of a good move. I did think he and some others played at their optimum level in the title winning season, again his was a part role too. I would imagine there was no call from the club to want him to go but for me he was never the answer and I dont think 2 years after the title win he would be the best option in that position.

5 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Was Drmic ever really here?

Not really was he. I think he arrived at little old Norwich thinking he'd be top dog and find the Premier League easy. He could have done a job for us in the Championship but clearly it's too much of a come down for him.

I think I read or saw that trybull missus is expecting their first nipper, so maybe a move back to Germany would suit...

A few have to go because I make it at the moment we have 32 senior players, including 13 centralish midfielders of varying types, and supposedly at least two and probably three more (a keeper, central defender and striker) signings.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

You're forgetting that Rupp is ****ing **** according to most people on here because he don't do tricks and flicks like what Emi does.

Lest we forget the Fozzy Flick...🥀

Now he was a total ****

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

Won't Marco do then?

Always good to have options. I'd like to see more games for McGovern on this basis. Short-arsed flapper at crosses.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I posted on a thread somewhere over a week ago that Trybull and Leitner had been told they could leave but nobody picked up on it.

Can anyone else hear anything?