Hucks6

Gone

I think you mean

probably going

slight change in tense..... and meaning

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Will we find a taker for Josip???

I would imagine so, someone who has spent most of his career playing in the German top flight. Heard rumour of Hamburg in the 2nd division. Think he spoke of going back to Switzerland aswell. 

They wont struggle to find a new club, whether we get fees for them or clubs take their wages off our hands remains to be seen. Should imagine we would be happy to get the wages off the books.

If Drmic is earning £25k a week in the championship on his remaining 2 years of his contract. That's £2.5m saved etc.

53 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Leitner/ Trybull/ Josip. Not before time

Sorry, which of these players have 'gone'? And where did you get the information please?

41 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Will we find a taker for Josip???

Drmic will be the easiest to find a club for, Leitner probably the most difficult but can see finding someone for Trybull also being a struggle. 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Sorry, which of these players have 'gone'? And where did you get the information please?

All he's going on is the front page of this website. Which hasn't said they've left, it just says they can leave. 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think thread title should be edited to  Going, Going....  Then it migbt not seem like made up drivel. They may well be players we are looking to offload, but as with incomings, nothing is done until it is done.

6 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

All he's going on is the front page of this website. Which hasn't said they've left, it just says they can leave. 

I've read the article, but it doesn't give any new information at all other than that Leitner's agent is actively seeking another club for him.

It just rehashes the information from Drmic's interview the other week, without adding anything new.

And we already knew that Trybull's absence was due to 'personal reasons' for the Man City game, but nowhere else in the article does it corroborate the statement in the first paragraph that he 'can leave Norwich City this summer'.

I don't doubt these players will be offloaded, but there doesn't seem to be anything at all from any official source other than Leitner's agent?

Edited by Feedthewolf

I'm bracing myself but...

Why do we want trybull gone so much? Seems like the majority of fans want rid.

My view is he can do a decent job in championship and a squad player for a premier League season (be that cup games or as a third choice backup)

He runs his heart out. Admittedly he isn't the most physically present, however he has the tenacity of a little jack Russel in midfield, a little bit like Scott Parker was. I'll concede obv Parker was a cut above.

Trybull is ok at passing and ok shooting. I'd prefer in the role sitting Infront of defence than I would McLean there. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I've read the article, but it doesn't give any new information at all other than that Leitner's agent is actively seeking another club for him.

It just rehashes the information from Drmic's interview the other week, without adding anything new.

And we already knew that Trybull's absence was due to 'personal reasons' for the Man City game, but nowhere else in the article does it corroborate the statement in the first paragraph that he 'can leave Norwich City this summer'.

I don't doubt these players will be offloaded, but there doesn't seem to be anything at all from any official source other than Leitner's agent?

The story of the 3 is linked to the twitter account of Nick Ma****er a journo who I believe has links to Webber.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/news/josip-drmic-among-canaries-set-to-have-wings-clipped-following-relegation-1596619289000?__twitter_impression=true

Norwich are prepared to offload Josip Drmic, Tom Trybull and Moritz Leitner as they continue to rebuild after relegation. Piece on @pasport wire shortly. #ncfc

Drmic has already suggested he’s looking for a move anyway but appears to have little future at Carrow Road. #ncfc

• Thanks 1

I like Trybull too, but I think the issue is his mobility. He is great at tackling, but he simply doesnt cover the ground well enough and there have been many games when players have gone past him. He looks most effetcive when we defend deep and mobility is less of an issue. I hope that he finds a good move.

Trybull's a good player, unfortunately he's just not fast enough for English football in the role that he does best in. He shouldn't have any problems finding a 2. Bundesliga side in terms of ability that would take him. Financial terms could be a different story.

I don't think many think he's a poor player, and he's certainly a whole-hearted trier, he's just one of those who hasn't developed as quickly as the team did.

Tom Trybull's best game was against Leeds away last year. Has struggled with the physicality of the PL this year (like others). Yet, he has served up a decent job in his time with us.

Leitner overall has underwhelmed taking his time as a whole and Drmic has been a major disappointment.

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Tom Trybull's best game was against Leeds away last year. Has struggled with the physicality of the PL this year (like others). Yet, he has served up a decent job in his time with us.

Leitner overall has underwhelmed taking his time as a whole and Drmic has been a major disappointment.

We need players who can step up, players who can get us promoted and perform in the prem. Not players who if we go up need replacing again. Trybull is one of those for sure. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

We need players who can step up, players who can get us promoted and perform in the prem. Not players who if we go up need replacing again. Trybull is one of those for sure. 

Agreed. As much as I love Trybull and Leitner, we need to improve on our weaknesses that were so glaring this season.

One of those was in central midfield, where we lacked the quality and physicality to a) dominate possession and b) protect the defence. 

I'm glad that it all seems to be done in an amicable way - they were great for us in our promotion season.

49 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

The story of the 3 is linked to the twitter account of Nick Ma****er a journo who I believe has links to Webber.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/news/josip-drmic-among-canaries-set-to-have-wings-clipped-following-relegation-1596619289000?__twitter_impression=true

Norwich are prepared to offload Josip Drmic, Tom Trybull and Moritz Leitner as they continue to rebuild after relegation. Piece on @pasport wire shortly. #ncfc

Drmic has already suggested he’s looking for a move anyway but appears to have little future at Carrow Road. #ncfc

Great, thanks for this. If it comes from Nick Mashíter then that's good enough for me.

43 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Well yeah, but we already have Tommy trybull here on the books. I think universally as a fan base we can say he is good enough for the championship. Which is where we will be playing next year, and we have reinforcement, that although we are all excited about and it's what's needed, we are unsure how they will fair yet In the championship.

Fair point about him in the premier, but we aren't there yet, we already have him, so we could just keep him as fringe squad player if and when we get back there, and a very decent squad player more than capable of the championship (and has a champion of that league) for the year coming.

Id love for mo to be given another go, but something must have happened and he has lost his chance here. 

15 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Those 3 were obviously one their way, surprised we're not hearing about Vrancic and Stiepermann.

I'd hazard Vrancic is somewhat nearer to the exit door than Stiepermann, especially as Stiepermann and Pukki dovetailed so nicely in the Championship last time out.

More a case of physique, or lack on it be honest.

We are all too often 'bullied' off the ball by 6ft lumps. It might be a reason that Buendia heads back to Spain, as he must be thoroughly peed off with getting roughed up and not having the decision go his way. I think the same has affected Dr Mic and other non UK players.

A half of your toe 'offside' and you are penalised. Getting 'halved' by some thug and it will be ignored or you will be told to stop 'play acting'

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Also from Paddy

Trybull did ok for us, so good luck to him but the other two won't be sad to see go... Mo seems to have an attitude problem and Drmic has been a disaster and given us latest comments... Plus you don't want to be associated with those terrible music videos... Criminal...

Things change and this season was a wake up about what is required of a CM.

It worked before in the Championship but we wouldn't get away with it again.

I am hoping that our recruitment is showing that the coaching staff need something more mobile to work with.

2 hours ago, Move Klose said:

Judging by our results in the PL this season, this argument is true for the whole team. 

I liked Trybull and thought he worked well with Tettey, not so well with McLean but they are similar players in that regard. 

• Like 1