Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Harrison Reed

Running game at Wembley.One player who we should go back for, would definitely get us back up at first attemptĀ 

I like him but I'm glad we've gotten a more standardf physical player in the DM position. Reed was decent here but his best games were at right back.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

why are we looking back and not forwards? First bennet now this

If you have watched him over the last few weeks you wouldnā€™t remotely question this being a backward step.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Running game at Wembley.One player who we should go back for, would definitely get us back up at first attemptĀ 

Was lucky not to get a red for that tackle, in the PL he'd probably have gone on VAR review.

I would welcome him back with open arms, though, he's a super little player.

9 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Southampton are planning on using him in their first team next season, Fulham are also hoping to sign him if they win. Think Reedā€™s days in the Championship are over.Ā 

1 minute ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Southampton are planning on using him in their first team next season, Fulham are also hoping to sign him if they win. Think Reedā€™s days in the Championship are over.Ā 

Yeah i think your right,shame as I really like him.šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Just now, sonyc said:

One of the top 3 players I wanted to see playing for us.

Didnā€™t you go when we had him on loan ? šŸ˜‰

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Didnā€™t you go when we had him on loan ? šŸ˜‰

Yes and saw him at Blackburn against us. Farke likes him and he would make a great addition if we could sign permanently or of course on loan again

16 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I think we have left it too late. We should have tried to keep him when he was here.

I'd be surprised if we didn't enquire about him at the time, he was very good for us.

40 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

He looks pretty much the same as when he played for us - positionally good, neat & tidy...not a patch on Alex tho šŸ˜‰

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

why are we looking back and not forwards? First bennet now this

He would not be a backwards step. Not every ex player is now beneath us, despite some fans' arrogance.

I wonder, if somehow we signed James Maddison would you see that as 'backwards'?

On an aside:

Been seeing your posts for a while now, and despite starting more threads than anyone in the history of this site, you do actually talk some absolute dross on many, many an occasion.Ā 

I tried my best to ignore your immense amount of nonsense, as I do the others,Ā but sometimes you just have to address the bell end in the room don't you?

Oddly most of your posts areĀ just for the sake of havingĀ something to say most of the time.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canary dwarf said:

Still young and improving and certainly an upgrade on trybull.

25 is not young for a footballer these days