Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Brentford v Fulham

Brentford have struggled to get into the match so far and play their dominant attacking style. Occasion perhaps? Big pitch doesn't suit?

O T - why arent Brentwood in Red and Black/whitish ? Blue and White.....? they've gotta lose!

Edited by Foxy2600

I get the feeling that Brentford might miss out. They had a shattering end to the restart when it looked odds-on they would get automatic promotion.

They haven’t been in the top division for over 70 years and it would be nice for them to do it with a new ground to move into but I  think they won’t do it.

Both teams seem to try and get the ball forward as quick and efficiently as they can.

We did that winning the Championship and I hope we return to that style again next season.

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I get the feeling that Brentford might miss out. They had a shattering end to the restart when it looked odds-on they would get automatic promotion.

They haven’t been in the top division for over 70 years and it would be nice for them to do it with a new ground to move into but I  think they won’t do it.

As a Suvverner, I'd like to be going to the new Griffin Park - not Cottaging....if we are allowed back in a Football Ground....ever!

Harrison Reed very poor. Doesn't put himself about. Fulham go back and sidewards more times than us. Lol

Fancy Brentwood to Nick it against the run of play. 

25 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Harrison Reed very poor. Doesn't put himself about. Fulham go back and sidewards more times than us. Lol

Fancy Brentwood to Nick it against the run of play. 

I think you are in the minority there mate. Reed is doing a good job and not giving Brentford an inch of space to run into.

Wish Farke would employ man to man marking at corners like these teams seem to. Yet it's not been his philosophy so far ....it's why I think we have defended set pieces/corners so poorly for the last couple of years. Fulham and Brentford have defended them well.

Not a great spectacle, bit peeved at the diving antics of the Brentford number 14, has yellow cards for simulation gone?

Sort of want Fulham to win now!

In truth,it's not been the classic everyone (myself included) thought it would be,yeah I would love to see you cairney ,sounds a bit like canary in a Norwich shirt.😚

It's a tough call who wins ,it's gonna be interesting now mitrovic is about to come on.

Edited by Canary dwarf