Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Letter from the club

Managed to totally miss the rebate deadline but wasn't hugely fussed as it was only £10 of my away membership. 

Had a letter from the club a few days back saying they had added it as credit to my online account for use on match tickets as well as merchandise.

Think this is a really good gesture by the club- I wouldn't have had any objection if they'd just kept my tenner or given it to the academy/CSF as it was my fault I missed the deadline. Anyone else had this?

5 hours ago, king canary said:

Managed to totally miss the rebate deadline but wasn't hugely fussed as it was only £10 of my away membership. 

Had a letter from the club a few days back saying they had added it as credit to my online account for use on match tickets as well as merchandise.

Think this is a really good gesture by the club- I wouldn't have had any objection if they'd just kept my tenner or given it to the academy/CSF as it was my fault I missed the deadline. Anyone else had this?

But why not do this in the first place and avoid all the costs associated with post and cheques etc?

Popular rumour has it that the total sum of money raised from the away membership is less than the promotion bonus paid to Naismith.

The CSF could have potentially got a better settlement.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

But why not do this in the first place and avoid all the costs associated with post and cheques etc?

Popular rumour has it that the total sum of money raised from the away membership is less than the promotion bonus paid to Naismith.

The CSF could have potentially got a better settlement.

Because maybe some people didn't want it in the form of credit?