Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Cantwell has a message for all his haters

Reeks of vanity. After our relegation and horrific form of late, if he wants to put out videos of himself, do videos that shows some hard work and dedication to his football. Way too self obsessed to seem to be bothered about Norwich.

Edited by JB

44 minutes ago, JB said:

Reeks of vanity. After our relegation and horrific form of late, if he wants to put out videos of himself, do videos that shows some hard work and dedication to his football. Way too self obsessed to seem to be bothered about Norwich.

You are Waveney and i claim my £5.

• Haha 1

Personally I'm very glad that I have no idea what a 22 year old is on about, because that's as it should be.

2 hours ago, JB said:

Blimey, is everything in life you do to do with your job? Cut the lad some slack

Whatever happened to Night Fever! They don’t know their born! That’s not dancing

...... not sure what message it’s supposed to be.

18 hours ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Blimey, is everything in life you do to do with your job? Cut the lad some slack

If I was paid the ludicrous amount he is, I'd be focussed on nothing more than work should I have failed spectacularly at my task beforehand 

44 minutes ago, JB said:

If I was paid the ludicrous amount he is, I'd be focussed on nothing more than work should I have failed spectacularly at my task beforehand 

In comparison to other Premier league players he is paid peanuts

Screenshot_20200801-141731_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ncfc-tom

22 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

slay queen.

You should all consider yourself nay nayed. All these flavours and you choose hateraid #Hashtag #millenials 

18 hours ago, Indy said:

Whatever happened to Night Fever! They don’t know their born! That’s not dancing

...... not sure what message it’s supposed to be.

That's what a night club should look like. Great music, proper dancing and even better fashion (for the avoidance of doubt, the last of these is a joke).

• Like 1

Young guy having fun. How dare he.

The other possibility is some of you are in the closet and struggling with the video.

• Haha 1

In Farke's interview he was talking about the influence of agents on the young players at the club and how they were telling their clients "to manage their brand on social media". I don't think there's any prizes for guessing what he was referring to.

I read the thread before watching the video. I can't believe the fuss! If any other young person his age who wasn't in the public eye posted something like this it would be utterly unremarkable. Give him a break FFS.

• Like 3

The graph is pure speculation based on nothing concrete and even if it were accurate gives no overall picture which would need to include bonuses etc.   Not worth the band width it took up to get it online ("not worth the paper it's written on" in old speak). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

The graph is pure speculation based on nothing concrete and even if it were accurate gives no overall picture which would need to include bonuses etc.   Not worth the band width it took up to get it online ("not worth the paper it's written on" in old speak). 

Agreed, he must be seeing a conservative £5/10k a week inclusive of bonus’s. 

On 01/08/2020 at 14:19, ncfc-tom said:

In comparison to other Premier league players he is paid peanuts

Screenshot_20200801-141731_Samsung Internet.jpg

What's this source? If its correct, it's still a rather plump sum of money