Sign in to follow this  
pete

Membership 202021?

Got letter yesterday thanking me for donating rebate to academy.  However in the correspondence it stated I needed to keep my current membership card i.e. 19/20 as this will be used for the new season, although not entirely clear from wording used.  Please advise this is what you understand.

Thanks

2 hours ago, pete said:

Got letter yesterday thanking me for donating rebate to academy.  However in the correspondence it stated I needed to keep my current membership card i.e. 19/20 as this will be used for the new season, although not entirely clear from wording used.  Please advise this is what you understand.

Thanks

Are you talking about a card for Home memberships as i have never had plastic telling me i am an Away member ?

I'm a home and away member and I got 2 of the same letters telling me to hold on to the cards as they are used next season, I also informed my two daughters.

This is just too far into the future for me to plan for at the moment, I’m afraid

All joking aside, I got a card each for the home & away memberships 

Edited by GenerationA47

Strange as i definitely have never had a card, only for my season ticket which is obvious. Once paid for my away membership i only get an e-mail acknowledging payment.

Could be explained if you guys are members only and not season ticket holders maybe ?

Sorry didn't clarify home membership only not a season ticket holder.  If to continue using 19/20 membership card really ought to be expressed clearer and not be confusing.

Without being a Dolly, I keep my away membership card from last season but still need to pay for it for the upcoming season? 

On 31/07/2020 at 17:43, TIL 1010 said:

Strange as i definitely have never had a card, only for my season ticket which is obvious. Once paid for my away membership i only get an e-mail acknowledging payment.

Could be explained if you guys are members only and not season ticket holders maybe ?

Yes - could well be

Just read e mail from club re 20/21 membership thanking me for renewing.  There it states keep hold of 19/20  membership card for the next season.  Cleared that up need to read things.

Thanks to everyone for their asistance

I have a season ticket and an away membership, the membership card came in that awful package with the silk scarf.

I’m a season ticket holder and an away member (last year) . I had a membership card . 

it came is a fancy purple box with a scarf and a few other things. You may have missed it Till? 

image.jpg

17 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’m a season ticket holder and an away member (last year) . I had a membership card . 

it came is a fancy purple box with a scarf and a few other things. You may have missed it Till? 

image.jpg

That explains it as i tossed the lot in the bin. 😂

22 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

I have a season ticket and an away membership, the membership card came in that awful package with the silk scarf.

As i just said to GPB i tossed the cheap tat in the bin.

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

As i just said to GPB i tossed the cheap tat in the bin.

We're the elite ones 'cheap tat' too?

Club's a joke...