Sign in to follow this  
smithy

EARNSHAW

can someone actually offer  a link or evidence? is this another halford, mcsheffrey, jerome moment?

*waits with baited breath*... what  apoor career move! from a premiership side to a rubbish championship side!

he will go the same way as ashton under worthington.. lose form, become disillusioned and not want to be here

jas :)

I live in Birmingham and on the news at 16:30 local radio BRMB (The official station of the Baggies) said these exact words.  "It looks like Rob Earnshaw is set to join Norwich for £2.8 million punds".

would you want to work for WBA and live there or would you rather be playing games in Norwich? Its a good career move if he isnt getting played.      

It wouldnt suprise me if he signed, as loads of people are saying it      

Now 17.15 hrs, Smithy.  Well past the hour.  Still hope you''re right, though (and I think you are, having heard the same news from a source outside Norfolk in the past 30 mins...)

I''d love to be proved worng but i VERY much doubt Earnshaw will come here and if he does i can''t see it being a permanent deal.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=358541&CPID=8&clid=&lid=&title=Robbo+reveals+Earnie+snub

sky are not often wrong

[/quote]

Sky are definitely wrong - I can 100 per cent guarantee this will happen before midnight.

Good signing I''d say - he''s not the tallest but perhaps thats a good thing , hopefully we''ll be forced to play the ball along the floor again...

come on worthy give us norwich fans a quality player that we deserve,not second rate signigs, we are first class and deserve players of earnshaws ability,thay dont become available very often GET HIM

I am so delighted a chunk of that Ashton money has been spent in time. Can''t wait to see Earnie fired up and raring to go on his debut ... at home against the Town!!! Wonder if Earnie will spark Thorney up a little bit just like at Cardiff ... can''t wait to see him linking up with McKenzie - what a terrorising twosome!

Will folks be satisfied with these three brought in and no one else - Johansson on the right wing? Any firm rumours surrounding others?

Cheers Worthy!

-----------------------------------------------------

Support the team when the team most need your support. 

yeah konstantin, i reckon JJ will play right wing, i think he has done it for Charlton, either their or i guess he can play up as part of a front 3 too.

Great signing, earnshaw - lets hope him and worthless get on... we will find out in the next couple of weeks, hopefully performances will improve.