Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Wolfie's charity 5,000-mile challenge

Like KIO,...I've just read the NEN piece and seen the photo. Well done FTW. You've become an expert in marketing too as well as fundraising.

Bravo.

8 hours ago, kick it off said:

Cheers, KIO! What a perfect pair of gentlemen they were too. Today I'm off up to Guist to do a little loop around that way, and tomorrow I'm meeting people from YANA (You Are Not Alone), a mental health support organisation for people working in the agricultural sector. I'm also off to a Norwich Soup Movement meeting tonight, to find out more about the fantastic work they do to feed the homeless and underprivileged on the streets on Norwich. Then on Thursday I'm going for a ride with the Fundraising Manager from Norfolk and Waveney Mind.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Cheers, KIO! What a perfect pair of gentlemen they were too. Today I'm off up to Guist to do a little loop around that way, and tomorrow I'm meeting people from YANA (You Are Not Alone), a mental health support organisation for people working in the agricultural sector. I'm also off to a Norwich Soup Movement meeting tonight, to find out more about the fantastic work they do to feed the homeless and underprivileged on the streets on Norwich. Then on Thursday I'm going for a ride with the Fundraising Manager from Norfolk and Waveney Mind.

Don't forget there's a match to squeeze in at lunchtime on Saturday 😀

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Don't forget there's a match to squeeze in at lunchtime on Saturday 😀

I plan to cycle 70 laps of the stadium while shouting "FARKE OUT" through a megaphone.

• Haha 3

In case you missed it, I was on NCFC's official Facebook and Twitter accounts earlier in the week! I've got tons of other news to share, and some exciting announcements coming up in the next few days. This really is turning into an incredible journey, and I'd love as many of you as possible to share it with me. I love our little community on here, and I'd love you all to help me make Norfolk a happier, more open and more inclusive place.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @5000colo, and you can follow my progress at edidit.co.uk/5000colo if you're not on social media. Donations here: tiny.cc/5000colo.

Please tell your friends, families and colleagues; the more people I can connect with as I travel throughout our wonderful county, the better!

Finally, it's World Mental Health Day on Saturday, and everyone's being encouraged to #DoOneThing to raise awareness or give support. If you're stuck for ideas, why not reach out to someone you know who's having a hard time, and brighten their day?

Matt/Colo/Wolfie x

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Like 3

Super shtuff  Wolfo , you've  really got the bug haven't you? There won't be a lane way in Norfolk that has been privileged  with being cycled on by you by the end( if there is one ) of your efforts.  Good on ya Geez. 

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Love following this. Keep updating us Wolfie👍

For real gluttons for punishment, I'm writing a blog post every day here...

Hi everybody. Today is World Mental Health Day. This is a massively important day of the year for me, and this year people are being encouraged to #DoOneThing for mental health awareness.

If you'd like to help spread the word about what I'm doing, that would be amazing; my links are below. I'm especially trying to grow my Twitter profile today, so if you're on Twitter I'd love you to retweet/quote.

I guarantee that every single person who reads this will know someone who has suffered from, or is suffering from, some form of mental illness. Do it for them.

Webpage  Blog  Donations  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter

And finally, I welcome emails at colofivethousand@gmail.com from anyone (individual, charity or company) who would like to be involved in some way. I'm more than happy to shine a light on other charitable and community-focused endeavours, and if anyone wants to ride with me they're more than welcome. I've already ridden with @FenwayFrank and @Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB, and jolly good old boys they are too.

Thanks for listening, and be kind to each other.

Matt/Colo/Wolfie x

Good luck to you Wolfie. All the best to you in your ventures.👍

(And a big up to the guys that designed your website. 👏)

• Like 1