Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

It’s started already

The endless transfer rumours and links with players who will probably end up with other clubs and speculation about our players 

I’m really only interested in definite signings or players leaving not links with obscure players who no one has never heard of, but it gives them something to talk about I suppose ! 

Edited by Yellowhammer

We mostly buy obscure players who no one has ever heard of. Some turn out to be pretty good eg. Onel Hernandez.

11 minutes ago, Hadenuff said:

did you miss this thread Bill?

ps. the clue is in the title!

the real clue is in the number of posts you have made, and your need to have a dig at me

almost like Ben10, some might say 😋

1 minute ago, Bill said:

the real clue is in the number of posts you have made, and your need to have a dig at me

almost like Ben10, some might say 😋

30,563 posts only 1,049 likes?  that might be another clue Bill

• Like 1

too obvious hand crank 😂

as there's always one mistake you always make

Obsession for Men Calvin Klein cologne - a fragrance for men 1986

Personally I prefer short posts on here rather long ones that seem to go on forever and consist of over 15 pages I feel the info gets lost and have not got the time to read all the posts to see if my point has already been raised. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowhammer said:

Personally I prefer short posts on here rather long ones that seem to go on forever and consist of over 15 pages I feel the info gets lost and have not got the time to read all the posts to see if my point has already been raised. 

thankfully you are not doing anything to make this thread a long 'post' 😁

the thought behind having the one thread is to avoid there being numerous threads on one 'rumour#

so pushing others further down, and even off the page - and as yours is not even specific then it could run to those naughty 15 pages

• Haha 1

How did we allow Dan Burn to leave Fulham for Wigan and not try to sign him.  An absolute giant who impressed for Fulham against City in Farke's first ever game, the next time he is turning out for the mighty Wigan and now starring for Brighton.  Another Semi Ajayi moment but Farke not interested in strengthening the defence.

On 27/07/2020 at 13:07, Hadenuff said:

We mostly buy obscure players who no one has ever heard of. Some turn out to be pretty good eg. Onel Hernandez.

Lots turn out good, Pukki, Zimmerman, Bundeia, Vrancic, Byram, Krul, Hanley, Maddison, McClean, Klose ( when finally fit ) and you could argue the likes of Trybull and Leitner. We also forget a lot of our young players didn’t come through our academy but were brought in as 16 year olds Aaron’s and Lewis spring to mind. We could have paid £15m for 2 flops or risked peanuts on players where we know 50 % may not work. I know a particular centre half brought in was on such a low wage initially and had to prove himself before getting a pay rise. Far riskier for a club like ours to go down the expensive signings root as with that comes excessive wages and plenty of Naismiths and Rickys about.

• Like 1