Dean Coneys boots

The board are on thin ice

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

I gauge your reaction....That retort and not one word with a patronising platitude letter 'o' attached to the end of it...o...?.....Gosh you must be really frustrated and annoyedio....Aw Diddums.....io....

Feet together place, and you just 'Crack on!'....or should that be (an' if you're really from the Emerald Isle)....'Craic on?'....

I reserve the right to use the O add-on for when  I'm communicating with a reasonable poster, take that as you will, Mell Yell.  Ill grant that you try humour a lot, but quantity is no substitute for quality.  

FYI I live on the Emerald Isle , I never claimed to be from here. Just so you know, rather than think.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Hardly that much of a snide remark. 

Implying that people who could see the point of the approach were the club's "spin doctors" is pretty derogatory.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I reserve the right to use the O add-on for when  I'm communicating with a reasonable poster, take that as you will, Mell Yell.  Ill grant that you try humour a lot, but quantity is no substitute for quality.  

FYI I live on the Emerald Isle , I never claimed to be from here. Just so you know, rather than think.

Mell Yell iso so upseto thato WCorkio heo no likeo.....

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Mell Yell iso so upseto thato WCorkio heo no likeo.....

I rest my case. What more need I say.

17 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I rest my case. What more need I say.

I bet your case is real imitation PVC.....

50 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I bet your case is real imitation PVC.....

Cringey attempt. Must try harder.  2/10. 

Not gonna bother with you any more, not funny, not interesting, not even a decent comeback, you seem to know sweet FA about footy. ...so no point acknowledging your existence anymore.  X . Out.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Cringey attempt. Must try harder.  2/10. 

Not gonna bother with you any more, not funny, not interesting, not even a decent comeback, you seem to know sweet FA about footy. ...so no point acknowledging your existence anymore.  X . Out.

Well I'm in pieces and absolutely devastated you feel that way, and I'm not the first you've fallen out with.....

I could call you an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical and patronising  scoffer....but I won't.....Craque on, you're the next Shankly.... 

18 hours ago, Well b back said:

One last thing to add. There are reports today of at least 12 Championship and L1 clubs ( in addition to Wigan ) in serious trouble. I would assume none of those are us ?. If so wether you consider we got there by luck or very good judgement you have to concede the road the board took was the correct one. If our value of players mentioned by Webber for the kids alone is correct then not only have we survived the pandemic but we have assets almost exclusively developed by ourselves of £120m ( Cantwell, Godfrey, Aaron’s, Lewis, Bundeia ).
I would again challenge the op to explain to us which part of the plan has failed ? When we will have our club left in tact when many others will see their club destroyed.

Why should we believe you when you cannot spell, construct English Grammar correctly and go on like we are interested?

Who cares when no one is going to be entering a stadium anytime soon?

We will never amount to anything but laughing stock whilst the current system exists.

No ambition equals no fans.

How long will it be before you start to see them for what they are?

It is time for a change.

With this current setup we will never amount to anything.

OTBC

8 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Well I'm in pieces and absolutely devastated you feel that way, and I'm not the first you've fallen out with.....

I could call you an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical and patronising  scoffer....but I won't.....Craque on, you're the next Shankly.... 

Ignore not of our own and not worthy of comment, block him as I have makes the board much more homely 

Edited by Uncle Fred

I am proud to be associated with......

Neither of you.

Nice run of salmon and sea trout expected in nearby spate river after heavy rain . 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I am proud to be associated with......

Neither of you.

Nice run of salmon and sea trout expected in nearby spate river after heavy rain . 

Just picture Comic Book Guy when conversing with them and it all makes sense. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Herman said:

30,000+ posts and everyone a germ......

4 hours ago, Foxtrot955 said:

Why should we believe you when you cannot spell, construct English Grammar correctly and go on like we are interested?

Who cares when no one is going to be entering a stadium anytime soon?

We will never amount to anything but laughing stock whilst the current system exists.

How long will it be before you start to see them for what they are?

It is time for a change.

With this current setup we will never amount to anything.

OTBC

Where has he committed these solecisms?

I'm not sure you 'construct' English grammar (no capital required) either, although you might use English grammar or construct a sentence . Perhaps you're a bit confused?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Stephen Stucker.jpg

Mello more gives off this vibe, for me. I'd Googled "wacky annoying character from Airplane".

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Stephen Stucker.jpg

Mello more gives off this vibe, for me. I'd Googled "wacky annoying character from Airplane".

Much appreciated....

• Haha 1

On 27/07/2020 at 07:46, lharman7 said:

Some people get it, you obviously don't DCB.

Webber said way before the season started we wouldn't put the club under financial insecurity. 

We are now financially way better off for it.

The plan is working!

27 league defeats, 10 in a row. It is a great plan, isn't it?

10 hours ago, Big Vince said:

27 league defeats, 10 in a row. It is a great plan, isn't it?

Financially, yes it is and it's working. Please keep up!

I like how some posters accept that this was an abnormal season that will forever have an asterisk against it, but somehow when it comes any unwelcome ‘records’ set by Norwich City the asterisks get forgotten and they are treated as if they happened under completely normal circumstances.🤓  Have a nice day now, y’all!😎

• Like 1

On 30/07/2020 at 04:16, Foxtrot955 said:

Just checking, you are aware that fans aren't at games because of a global pandemic rather than us just all being too p*ssed off that not a single one of us have bothered to use our season ticket in the last few months, right?

Maybe we should have an asterisk above the club crest on the football shirt.....to forever remind us of our capitulation during the 2019/20 season?....

• Haha 1

How can the board be "On thin ice"?

With whom?

They are responsible to the shareholders and who are they?

Erm, er ....the board.

I suppose they could always give themselves a jolly good stern talking to but now that the club is in the best financial shape it has ever been in and we are setting up to mount another assault on the Premiership why would they?