Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays championship playoff- Swansea V Brentford

So take it we all want Brentford to go up right?

Never been fond of London clubs, think there are too many- But always had a soft spot for Brentford, if for all the pubs.

Although speaking about that, fancy new stadium for them next season, and it's not a copy and paste toliet bowl design! Hope it gets its debut in the Prem, always nice to see a team who have never played in said leauge go up, interesting to see how and if they adapt

• Like 1

For me i would like Brentford to stay down as it will be a new staduim to visit next season as they are leaving Griffin Park provided of course that by then away fans are permitted.

Just now, yellowrider120 said:

Why? For an away trip, Brentford is a hell of a lot quicker and cheaper to get to than Swansea that's for sure. 

I mean, there is that side of things. God knows Swansea away is something that brings fear to most if for the journey alone, but as I already said I do have a soft spot for Brentford.

It's hard to say since Brentford have been impressive especially their goal for/against, but Swansea over Brentford. Brentford have been a consistent mid table finish since being in the championship. Swansea in their first season down are in the playoffs and have parachute payments. Brentford are the weaker side historically and it's better to have them in the Championship next season.

Fulham. Please get rid of the bogey team

Edited by KiwiScot

From a footballing perspective, I like both clubs. Play good stuff, great managers, some good individuals.

But like others have said I'll be supporting Swansea as I'd really like to go to Brentford's new stadium next season.