Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Score prediction for Sunday

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

However annoying was it when we won the home game😉

Similar thread then too!

Really want to think we could cause an upset but looking at the carp we have been when we actually needed to win it is difficult to see anything other than 5 or 6. Pep will want revenge after all the stick he got when we beat them so he will go for a large and convincing win.

From PUPs thread...

Citeh score and Pukki misses a pen in the 1st half. Onel makes it 1-1 then Zimbo scores to put us ahead 2-1 with a few mins left. Krul gets a yellow in 94th minute for time wasting. When he finally launches it upfield Idah makes it 3-1. 

Result.

If Carlsberg did the Norwich game...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

From PUPs thread...

Citeh score and Pukki misses a pen in the 1st half. Onel makes it 1-1 then Zimbo scores to put us ahead 2-1 with a few mins left. Krul gets a yellow in 94th minute for time wasting. When he finally launches it upfield Idah makes it 3-1. 

Result.

If Carlsberg did the Norwich game...

•  

Well Carlsberg certainly did our Munich game back in 1993. 👍💛💚

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

1-3 Idah our scorer

He only scores hattricks.

Yes that's what I meant.

Its sad times when the majority of us are expecting like 5 to 7 goals to be scored against us but such has the utter predictability and very poor path trodden thru this restart period that in reality thats is indeed what will likely happen so...7-1 then.

3 hours ago, Essjayess said:

Its sad times when the majority of us are expecting like 5 to 7 goals to be scored against us but such has the utter predictability and very poor path trodden thru this restart period that in reality thats is indeed what will likely happen so...7-1 then.

We've had a couple of 5's and a 7 put past us up there before...and with better defences than this one.

If perfectly realistic to assume a hatful is coming our way.

Man City have been racking up goals against better sides than us since the restart

20 hours ago, hogesar said:

Similar thread then too!

Not leaving a prediction then hoggy as i thought the thread title rather gave the game away what it was all about ?  😜

I will go for 5-0 Man City .

Edited by TIL 1010

14 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If the record premier league defeat is still jointly held by Ipswich and Southampton tomorrow at 6pm, it will have been a good day..

We’ve broken a few records this season so why not add another and go 10-0

It depends if City can be bothered or not. If yes and they are 2 up in 10 minutes we can expect our  usual capitulation and an invasion TWTD-ers on here, us having inherited their record. If no, we’ll hopefully keep it below a handful. Only a real optimist can see us actually scoring (reverse psychology...,  go on, go on, prove me wrong).

I shall watch the game on Sky Pick and hope we can avoid a total embarrassment. It will be the last chance to see us on Sky as I have cancelled my sports subscription. 

TalkSh!te think it will be 7-0 by half time, in their opinion it will be whatever Man City want to score. 

Our record number of goals conceded in the top flight is 77 I believe (despite the league previously having more clubs/games).

We've conceded 70.

So if Man City score 7 we equal that record, and if they score 8 then that's yet another record broken this season.

Still a long way off the Premier League record of 100 set by Swindon though. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

4 hours ago, Beetley Yellow said:

an invasion TWTD-ers on here

They’ve been here a couple of weeks already, they think that being relegated from the premier league is worse than 11th in league one 😁

Edited by FenwayFrank

5-0 it was then so any of you posters that got it right want to join the Pups thread next season ? Come on Nutty would welcome you with open arms.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

5-0 it was then so any of you posters that got it right want to join the Pups thread next season ? Come on Nutty would welcome you with open arms.

Well I hoped you lumped on Tilly.

Probably only about 12/1 but free money 😉

On 25/07/2020 at 18:32, daly said:

Get to half time level then 2-0 if not 5-0 

Would love to see us make a game of it but we will be defending from the first minute