Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Premier League worst 11 revealed..

Well Tettey seemed to have been one of our better midfielders so not sure what that says of the rest. I like Tettey a good club man and always puts in the effort but to be fair last time we were in the PL he looked off the pace and said he struggled with 2 games a week

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Ridiculous 

Quite ridiculous. Whoever did the scoring for this was extremely generous for us to come out with just two in here! 

I had to double check Drmic has made 5+ starts and indeed he has. He was awarded 5.1 for his red card game against Burnley and there will have to be a pretty abysmal performances elsewhere tomorrow for him not to retain his worst player in the league title.

Harsh on Tettey though but our midfield has been all round shocking since the restart.

None of the back 5 Norwich were players eh? Despite us haven the worst goals against record.

Then we don't need a new CB  do we.... Farke and Webber are right to focus on midfield...... 🙂

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

... Whoscored. Says it right there at the bottom

Right, didn't see that.  Shan't be paying them much heed in the future then if that is the kind of stuff they come up with.

15 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Right, didn't see that.  Shan't be paying them much heed in the future then if that is the kind of stuff they come up with.

So you don't agree that Buendia, Cantwell and McLean have all performed better than Mason Mount then?

I find it quite remarkable we only have 2 players in the XI tbh given the level of performances since restart.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

So you don't agree that Buendia, Cantwell and McLean have all performed better than Mason Mount then?

I find it quite remarkable we only have 2 players in the XI tbh given the level of performances since restart.

Anyone that put's Tettey in that team obviously has not seen him play. If that chart is done on "stats" then stats are an ar$e.

Whoscored scores are a bit of a joke. They aren’t done by a person but an algorithm based on an undisclosed criteria.

Don’t think anyone really pays any attention to them and the website just create them to generate ‘content’ for people to engage with. 

17 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Whoscored scores are a bit of a joke. They aren’t done by a person but an algorithm based on an undisclosed criteria.

Don’t think anyone really pays any attention to them and the website just create them to generate ‘content’ for people to engage with. 

Yeah the stats on the site are useful but the player ratings are best ignored.

I remember one season they ranked Vito Mannone as the best keeper in the league...

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well, post lockdown. Pretty sure it goes off of average ratings per game, but still rather harsh on Tetty.

Would have thought Duda would have been lower.

20200725_162804.jpg

Looks like Drmic is the worst of the worst at 5.87 so no surprise there really.

12 hours ago, Lazza said:

I’m surprised to see Lorraine Kelly in the team. 

Bournemouth like ourselves were getting desperate so gave her a go. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Anyone that put's Tettey in that team obviously has not seen him play. If that chart is done on "stats" then stats are an ar$e.

I seem to recall that only a couple of weeks ago LDC you supported Farke's view on Drmic because one particular stat showed that he had covered the most ground.

As usual you will go along with any old sh*te that Farke blurts out in defence of his tragic team selections.

Actually I'm surprised that we haven't filled more places in that team but what it does show is that Drmic, with the lowest rating of the XI in that team, has been the worst player in the whole of the League.

Of course, the more astute watchers among us already knew that but it is always rewarding when your opinions are backed up by facts.

Edited by Making Plans

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Any algorithm which correctly identifies Drmic as the worst player in the league is probably one to be impressed with.

• Like 1

Just been on there to try and work out how they score. Couldn't find it (probably missing the obvious) but what I did find was that out of 1457 players across Europe, Drmic scored the second lowest across the season. Marco Stiepermann also features in the final 50 too. 

Edited by TheGoogler

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Any algorithm which correctly identifies Drmic as the worst player in the league is probably one to be impressed with.

To be fair they are playing him in central midfield!

Statistics are like miniskirts - what they show is revealing, but what they hide is f**king vital!