Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

4 signings rumoured on the cards

Rumours from a source at the club indicate negotiations are taking place for 4 players:

Jonaton Johansson the first whom has signed on loan!?!?!?

Zesh Rehman the second a defensive midfielder from fulham cos we need more gary holts

Rob Earnshaw the third

and has also named a fourth; Calum Davenport.

I cant see Earnshaw wanting to come here.Davenport is ok but we need a

leader at the back which he isnt.Could do with an attacking midfielder

and not like you say another Gary Holt and another loan signing.Oh joy

watch us climb that table :(.

Well the johanson on loan is true i have seen many reports saying this will be completed by tomorrow nights game. Ernshaw won''t be signing he has said that he wants to try out for a place at west brom, I hope i''m wrong about that one!

hope your right paul . but the  time you writing this hope your not  been dreaming or been  drinking lol  im so excieted about us getting johansson im now going to stand outside ticket office to renew my season ticket as it will be open in another 8 hours  20 mins want to beat the rush . on the ball city

I predict that by Wednesday  we will  know  how accurate all these  rumour sources  are ! [li]

We have 2 out of 4. So lets wait and see on the other two. As it seems we haven''t had a press conference about these two.

plymouth fans seem to think that jarrett is on his way for £300k from what some have told me.

why is everyone getting excited about Paul''s rumours coming true, he posted it at 12:14  (or is that when the mods released it?)

It''s now only 12:38, so not exactly Einstein''s theory of relativity to get the first two correct, the story was already on the Pinkun page at that point, lol.

Rehman is primarily a centre back with alot of England youth honours. Although was hoping for a few bigger names seems to me Zesh will be a quality addition to the squad. All we can hope for now is a certain Robbie Earnshaw.......maybe????

The time shown should be the posting time these days - even if we do moderate it 10 days later.Note Paul''s time is 12:14 AM - so just after midnight (and I was actually moderating around then!)

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]The time shown should be the posting time these days - even if we do moderate it 10 days later.

Note Paul''s time is 12:14 AM - so just after midnight (and I was actually moderating around then!)
[/quote]

yeah good work vince [:D], were you responsible for the 17 hour no-show at the weekend however?? [;)]

[quote user="ricardo"]You''ve got a double up Paul. Two more to go and you''ll have a Yankee up.[/quote]

I cant take credit, I found this rumour on wrathof thebarclay and out of all the hearsay this seemed to have the highest level of beleivability in it.  I can entirely beleive we are still trying to get Erny and Davenport as they seem the most available.  Hence posting it here.

With only one person on officially at weekends, it is fair they should get a break.I guess at least 8 of those 17 hours would have been accounted for by sleeping.If there''s a match on Saturday, at least one other moderator would usually look in during the evening - but it''s still voluntary.I did some Sunday night and probably would have had a look on Saturday too, but I was on a train, still hungover from the night before and worn down after a day in London so certainly didn''t feel like doing any by the time I got home!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]With only one person on officially at weekends, it is fair they should get a break.

I guess at least 8 of those 17 hours would have been accounted for by sleeping.

If there''s a match on Saturday, at least one other moderator would usually look in during the evening - but it''s still voluntary.

I did some Sunday night and probably would have had a look on Saturday too, but I was on a train, still hungover from the night before and worn down after a day in London so certainly didn''t feel like doing any by the time I got home!
[/quote]

I thought that saturday night leaving at 5.30, it must have been hangover time sunday morning!! [:S]

Sunday tends to later hours than a Saturday because of EDP production times... although sometimes Saturday nights out come into the equation.This Sunday is going to be an exception for obvious reasons!

Allow me...

9am-6pm Saturday and 11am-8pm Sunday. I make no apologies for needing to eat, sleep and have a life in-between those shifts.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Allow me...

9am-6pm Saturday and 11am-8pm Sunday. I make no apologies for needing to eat, sleep and have a life in-between those shifts.

[/quote]

fair play buddy [:D] It just happened right after reading foghorns comedy article about these pesky message boards and their rumours!!

apologies Paul for not being able to read AM!!!!      Not the first time I have made a fool of myself on here and I am sure not the last, lol.