Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

The excitement continues to grow

Is anyone else getting excited to see what pattern the grounds men will cut the grass at the Carra

will we get solid lines, double lines or maybe a checked pattern to enjoy 

the new season build up is promising to be very very exciting 

what improvements will be made to the ground , I am hoping for new loo roll dispensers in the Gunn Club and maybe some of those funky beer glass fillers that they had at Spurs , now they would be real cause for excitement 

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Is anyone else getting excited to see what pattern the grounds men will cut the grass at the Carra

what improvements will be made to the ground , I am hoping for new loo roll dispensers in the Gunn Club and maybe some of those funky beer glass fillers that they had at Spurs , now they would be real cause for excitement 

You ok Freddo?  You Sure? If you are nice to me then summat is really afoot. Go on give it a try. I promise to reciprocate. 

Everything about the club right now is top notch. Those of us who were  in the dark can now see the light and are a 100% behind the project come rain or shine. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Everything about the club right now is top notch. Those of us who were in dark can now see the light and are a 100% behind the project come rain or shine. 

I have seen the light, praise the Lord, God Save Delia and family

Just now, Uncle Fred said:

Tom is for sure the right man to lead us into future battles. One can only hope he is as successful as our current leaders and has children of his own to keep the dynasty going forever. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

It sounds like you’ve had an Oliver Cromwell moment, if so your faith will be a source of comfort in all aspects of your life. 

With the sudden increase of troll game on the forum, Waveney feels he has to up his game to keep being noticed. 

Heaven forbid he gets forgotten.

Strange approach  to kill with odd kindness for someone of his lunacy but better than previous attempts.

Let's not forget this is the guy who INSTANTLY stopped using 'Jobsworth Canary' after being called out as an absolute f***ing mor0n (by pretty much everyone) with regards the the Todd Cantwell mentla health thread and the hatred he put his way constantly. Still a grade A one Waveney.

Edited by South Sider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

With the sudden increase of troll game on the forum, Waveney feels he has to up his game to keep being noticed. 

Heaven forbid he gets forgotten.

Strange approach  to kill with odd kindness for someone of his lunacy but better than previous attempts.

Let's not forget this is the guy who INSTANTLY stopped using 'Jobsworth Canary' after being called out as an absolute f***ing mor0n (by pretty much everyone) with regards the the Todd Cantwell mentla health thread and the hatred he put his way constantly. Still a grade A one Waveney.

Let’s keep this thread friendly and positive please.

30 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Tom is for sure the right man to lead us into future battles. One can only hope he is as successful as our current leaders and has children of his own to keep the dynasty going forever. 

......especially if he marries a stinkin' rich Chinese investor's daughter 🤑

3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I'm hoping they install those 'air blade' hand-driers in the Upper Barclay toilets. I do like rummaging through the bin to find a not too wet use paper towel because the dispenser has run out before kick-off, but they would be next level technology and stand us in good stead for our rapid return to the EPL. 

11 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'm hoping they install additional toilet roll dispensers in the Upper Barclay toilets. I do like rummaging through the bin to find a not too wet used toilet roll because the dispenser has run out before kick-off, but they would be next level technology and stand us in good stead for our rapid return to the EPL. 

My humble apologies, it's been one of those days...

Edited by Number9

13 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'm hoping they install those 'air blade' hand-driers in the Upper Barclay toilets. I do like rummaging through the bin to find a not too wet use paper towel because the dispenser has run out before kick-off, but they would be next level technology and stand us in good stead for our rapid return to the EPL. 

I don’t think that will ever happen. Hospitals are phasing them out as they have now been deemed unhygienic.

• Like 1

I don’t think that will ever happen. Hospitals are phasing them out as they have now been deemed unhygienic.

Disposable paper towels are far more hygienic. 

But but they've got a blue light thingy.

22 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just resort to the tried and tested method and use the back of your slacks/jeans if all paper towels are gone. 

40 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

There is no need for a stinking rich Chinese owner with Delia and family doing such a first class job, 

OTBC

17 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"The excitement continues to grow"

Those new erectile dysfunction tablets working then?   🍆 💦 🤪

OTBC

like a baby's arm 👶💪

1 hour ago, C.I.D said:

Already married and he and his wife have produced a heir to the dynasty.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It sounds like you’ve had an Oliver Cromwell moment, if so your faith will be a source of comfort in all aspects of your life. 

Would Cromwell have approved of Delia's Catholic faith? 

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

Would Cromwell have approved of Delia's Catholic faith? 

I’m sure there were a few in the New Model Army, just respect the Puritan faith and worship quietly. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m sure there were a few in the New Model Army, just respect the Puritan faith and worship quietly. 

I think I'll stick to being an atheist Catholic🙄

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Already married and he and his wife have produced a heir to the dynasty.

Excellent news. It’s refreshing to see us all united after what has been a troubling season at times.