Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

O/T Birmingham retiring Jude Bellingham's shirt

Christ, talk about building the kid up. No doubt hes talented, but feel all this will go to his head.

More chance of him becoming a lingard by arselicking him all the time than becoming another Ronaldo 

8 minutes ago, shaunieboy77 said:

Such a fitting tribute to the player who made 41 appearances and scored 4 goals. He's gone abroad to play football. 

Knocks Moore, Baresi et al into a cocked hat.

Maybe the binners will do the same for Flynn Downes if he left for a lower mid table Championship side. 

Edited by WD40

Not the coveted #22 shirt! I'm not having it. Matcjdays won't look right without that number in the starting line-up.

Imagine the uproar if they'd retired an even more common number, like 68 or 39. There'd be riots again. 

What a pile of rubbish why would they do that, he is a promising youngster that has gone for a lot of money nothing more, noone has died, not a club legend i see no reason for this other than a gimmick

1 hour ago, KeiranShikari said:

Just hope our Todd doesn't get any ideas.

No.14 is Wesley Hoolahan's shirt. Always will be. 

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I really cannot get my head around that this is happening. Local lad makes good and appears to have a good outlook on life also helping BCFC financially surely cannot possibly justify such an honour ?

I dunno mate - he did score 4 goals for them... 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Never seen him play, is he actually that good? There wasn't this kind of reaction when they sold Redmond or Grey. 

Yeah he’s real quality at only 17. Could be the English Yaya Toure. He can glide pass people while dribbling with his long legs, makes him very difficult to tackle. And he looks quick too. 

What I've heard is that the money has saved them from administration and its about that.  

5 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Never seen him play, is he actually that good? There wasn't this kind of reaction when they sold Redmond or Grey. 

His younger brother is better than him 🤷‍♂️