Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 resumed week 37

I’m going for a home win for Rijeka v. Istra 1961. 
Rijeka are W9 D5 L3 F28 A19 at home and Istra are W1 D2 L14 F5 A31 away. 
Good Luck, NFN FC! 

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I’ll be back tomorrow afternoon with my selections. 

Thanks for all the suggestions pups! Here are my picks for the weekend:

Juventus vs Sampdoria HOME WIN

Odd vs Aalesunds FK HOME WIN (Norway Eliteserien)

Young Boys  vs  Lucerne HOME WIN (Swiss Super League)

Pitea vs Vaxjo HOME WIN (Swedish Damallsvenskan)

Arsenal vs Watford HOME WIN

FC Midtjylland vs Aalborg BK (Denmark Superligaen)

I hope hope all goes well. Good luck to you all (especially those fighting at the top)

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Thanks for all the suggestions pups! Here are my picks for the weekend:

Juventus vs Sampdoria HOME WIN

Odd vs Aalesunds FK HOME WIN (Norway Eliteserien)

Young Boys  vs  Lucerne HOME WIN (Swiss Super League)

Pitea vs Vaxjo HOME WIN (Swedish Damallsvenskan)

Arsenal vs Watford HOME WIN

FC Midtjylland vs Aalborg BK (Denmark Superligaen)

I hope hope all goes well. Good luck to you all (especially those fighting at the top)

Thanks NFN for this wonderful six. I was worried for you as the season spluttered to a close but you've done a terrific job and given us every chance of ending with another win. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is an exciting £102.27. Here are the details...

Pitea

2/7

11:45 Sat

Odd

4/6

17:00 Sat

Young Boys

1/4

15:00 Sun

Arsenal

10/11

16:00 Sun

Midtylland

3/5

18:00 Sun

Juventus

1/4

20:45 Sun

So we have two games tomorrow and the last four on Sunday. Good luck NFN and all you PUPs🤞🍀👍

6 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Apologies, NFN FC. Pitea turned out to be the pits. Congrats to Kathy on deserdedly winning the league.

I hadnt realised that was your pick. I would rather the bet was still alive and I'd won it on merit. Well done for taking it to the wire and all the laughs too.

All it needs now is a congratulatory message from @TIL 1010 and the PUPs will be £30 better off.....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Apologies, NFN FC. Pitea turned out to be the pits. Congrats to Kathy on deserdedly winning the league.

No apologies Purple. Your picks have been part of many a winning six.

Unlucky NFN. Sometimes it's not meant to be. You're a great asset to our team and I'm sure you'll crack this next season.

Well done Kathy. It's been a great battle with a smile 🙃👍

That’s so unlucky NFN FC. 

It was a great battle at the top of the PUPs League. Unlucky this week, Purple. It obviously wasn’t meant to be.  

Congratulations Kathy! 🎉🥳🏆 To be so consistent with an excellent profitability  over an unusual season makes you a deserved winner. 

Edited by Cosmic Twin

Thanks for all your suggestions for the match bet. I’ve tried to strike some sort of balance between positivity and negativity! So here goes . . . 

£1 on the following:-

Man City to win both halves

Norwich to miss a penalty 

Yellow card for Krul

2 penalties to be awarded 

BTTS

Hernandez to score any time 

Zimmermann to score any time 

Idah to score last

Draw

Norwich to win

Good Luck to the Canaries! 💛💚🐥

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

I hadnt realised that was your pick. I would rather the bet was still alive and I'd won it on merit. Well done for taking it to the wire and all the laughs too.

All it needs now is a congratulatory message from @TIL 1010 and the PUPs will be £30 better off.....

There is quasi-philosophical paradox set by a Greek named Zeno which 'proves' that if the hare starts a bit behind the tortoise it can never catch up, because whenever the hare reaches the point where the tortoise was the tortoise will have moved on. I started to identify with this because having fallen one win behind I was always reaching the point you had moved on from!

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

There is quasi-philosophical paradox set by a Greek named Zeno which 'proves' that if the hare starts a bit behind the tortoise it can never catch up, because whenever the hare reaches the point where the tortoise was the tortoise will have moved on. I started to identify with this because having fallen one win behind I was always reaching the point you had moved on from!

Ahh the old dichotomy principle. That's always assuming that this very old tortoise never goes into hibernation though!

• Haha 1

So the trusty old pin and the default of others have seen the old bird from Reepham across the line. The success after all these years of trying is somewhat reminiscent of Liverpool winning the Premier League after 30 years.

In the interest of looking at the big picture of adding to the PUPs pot may i say well done.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So the trusty old pin and the default of others have seen the old bird from Reepham across the line. The success after all these years of trying is somewhat reminiscent of Liverpool winning the Premier League after 30 years.

In the interest of looking at the big picture of adding to the PUPs pot may i say well done.

Magnanimous as ever.

Thank you John. Subject to the profitability league, £30 will be winging its way to Nutty Ash.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Thanks for all your suggestions for the match bet. I’ve tried to strike some sort of balance between positivity and negativity! So here goes . . . 

£1 on the following:-

Yellow card for Krul

BTTS

Idah to score last

Draw

Norwich to win

Good Luck to the Canaries! 💛💚🐥

Thanks for these Cosmic. I think you've found some great possibilities here. And with multiple chances of success.

I need some help finding 2 pens to be awarded. I keep looking and feel it should be there somewhere but can't find it.

I've placed the others and here are the details...

£1 Bet 365

8/15

£1.53

£1 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00

Yellow card for Krul

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

5/2

£2.25

£1 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

£1 Bill Hill

33/1

£34.00

Idah to score last

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Draw

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich to win

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Good luck Cosmic and our beloved Canaries🤞🍀💛💚👍

Congratulations Kathy 🎉🎉🎉🎉 and hard luck Purple. Good battle👏👏 Thanks to Eddie for keeping this going, to PUPAnon for your support and to all PUPs. Take care everyone and hopefully  we will back in a few weeks 💚💛💚💛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for these Cosmic. I think you've found some great possibilities here. And with multiple chances of success.

I need some help finding 2 pens to be awarded. I keep looking and feel it should be there somewhere but can't find it.

I've placed the others and here are the details...

£1 Bet 365

8/15

£1.53

£1 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00

Yellow card for Krul

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

5/2

£2.25

£1 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

£1 Bill Hill

33/1

£34.00

Idah to score last

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Draw

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich to win

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Good luck Cosmic and our beloved Canaries🤞🍀💛💚👍

What we really want there is Zimmerman to take the penalty if Norwich get one. Can anyone get word to them

Two penalties to be awarded was Diesel Doris’ suggestion and after last week I thought it should be picked! 😆

Just looked under penalties on William Hill and Bet365 but also can’t see that option either.
Hmmm . . . maybe another option of ‘Norwich at least 1 card in each half’ which is #YourOdds on William Hill. 

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

What we really want there is Zimmerman to take the penalty if Norwich get one. Can anyone get word to them

Citeh score and Pukki misses a pen in the 1st half. Onel makes it 1-1 then Zimbo scores to put us ahead 2-1 with a few mins left. Krul gets a yellow in 94th minute for time wasting. When he finally launches it upfield Idah makes it 3-1. 

Result.

If Carlsberg did the Norwich game...

48 minutes ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Two penalties to be awarded was Diesel Doris’ suggestion and after last week I thought it should be picked! 😆

Just looked under penalties on William Hill and Bet365 but also can’t see that option either.
Hmmm . . . maybe another option of ‘Norwich at least 1 card in each half’ which is #YourOdds on William Hill. 

I hope I didn't miss it but can't find it on paddypower even though it's an option in their multiples.

Thanks Cosmic. Here's the updated list..

£1 Bet 365

8/15

£1.53

£1 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00

Yellow card for Krul

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

5/2

£2.25

£1 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

£1 Bill Hill

33/1

£34.00

Idah to score last

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Draw

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich to win

£1 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

Norwich at least 1 card in each half

£1 Bill Hill

4/1

£5.00

Good luck all 🙃

34 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Citeh score and Pukki misses a pen in the 1st half. Onel makes it 1-1 then Zimbo scores to put us ahead 2-1 with a few mins left. Krul gets a yellow in 94th minute for time wasting. When he finally launches it upfield Idah makes it 3-1. 

Result.

If Carlsberg did the Norwich game...

Perfect . . . 😆

On 24/07/2020 at 17:54, Kathy said:

I've thought long and hard about this. All week I've been looking at Juve after they blew their chance to win the league a couple of days ago, but I see several PUPs have already selected that game. It would rather look like picking low hanging fruit. I'm therefore going to give the old Purple Picker a chance and go for a trickier one. I'll probably regret this but here goes:

Malavan v Shahrdari Tabriz F.C in the Iranian League - home win. I'll know soon enough if I've failed as @TIL 1010 will be on the phone before the refs put his whistle back in his pocket.

Malavan won 7-0🙃

26 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Malavan won 7-0🙃

I know. I was uneasy about this pick as it was 16th v 18th but Trabiz were long gone and I thought Malavin needed the points to stay up so I took a chance.