Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 resumed week 37

12901205_1262395333789337_7273484720329056206_o.thumb.jpg.2b494e75ed29c1ad2cd5d5bbfdc3dafe.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

So here we are at the final week of such a long and difficult Rays Funds season. This may say Week 37 but in actual fact this is week 50 because we had the total lockdown where we kept going with the pools. Thanks to all of you for sticking with it, our reward is the massive amounts of money we’ve raised over the last year. We currently have £1,053 in the presentation pot all added since we presented £3,000 at lockdown. As Emma always says you PUPs are truly amazing.

823667021_Signaturetotals19julu20.jpg.0095ad88e25ca6ebd5538c8474a578d5.jpg

For this final week we have NFN FC picking the final six results. NFN joined us during the season and has been a brilliant asset to our team of PUPs. NFN has 6/9 winning picks at a profitability of 1.76. That’s great form and if transferred to a whole season would have him right in contention for the profitability league. I reckon NFN is going to be up there with the top PUPs next season. Let’s give it one more huge effort to try and get NFN the ammunition he needs to fire us to end the season with back to back wins. As always we need picks from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have Cosmic Twin making the picks for our game at Man City. Cosmic has an amazing PUPs cv having twice won the PUPs league has six wins when picking the final six. So we couldn’t be in better hands for the very difficult task of picking for Man City away. Let’s help Cosmic with some creative picks from the ones listed on Bet365.

This weekend will also see our PUPs leagues decided. The main league is between Kathy and Purple…

PUP

Wins

Picks

Win%

Profitability

Kathy

97%

PurpleCanary

94%

The top of the profitability league currently looks like this…

PUP

Wins

Picks

Win%

Profitability

Kathy

97%

LeedsCanary

61%

Lincsy

77%

PurpleCanary

94%

Lappinitup

62%

Kiwiscot

83%

Good luck to everyone in contention🤞🍀

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and the groups we help fund really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

488143514_turner2-page-001.jpg.804eafa5889ce6af6542e2d5a4ed655e.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

644751747_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.e9c0137c2f32c0dd212d8f8ddcd48a99.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

So now I’ll hand the thread over to NFN FC and Cosmic Twin. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck James and Lynda, the thread is yours.....🙃.......

1785896549_Rayssignature19july20.jpg.a832523dae26217053e3b705304f8697.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Nutty, just found in my spam file an email from a 'TISLON 999' promising  unspecified financial rewards if I displace Kathy from top spot in either (but apparently very much preferably both) of the leagues. Of course I will try to find a winning choice, but I fail to see how I can induce Kathy to pick a loser. Anyway, I thought you as our trusted arbiter of the PUPs ought to be made aware of this odd development.🤓

• Haha 1

Ending the season with a Sunday evening offering from Italy

Juventus to win at home vs Sampdoria

For the match bet, Adam Idah to score last.

Best of luck NFN, Cosmic and all you PUPs.

Huge thanks to Nutty for all your work with this wonderful thread again this year. See you all next season, whenever that may be. 

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nutty, just found in my spam file an email from a 'TISLON 999' promising  unspecified financial rewards if I displace Kathy from top spot in either (but apparently very much preferably both) of the leagues. Of course I will try to find a winning choice, but I fail to see how I can induce Kathy to pick a loser. Anyway, I thought you as our trusted arbiter of the PUPs ought to be made aware of this odd development.🤓

I think your sensible pragmatic approach to picking sound low profit wins means its likely Kathy wins even if she loses.

Edited by KiwiScot

Thank you for the very kind introduction Nutty. 

I think the more creative the picks for the match bet the better after last week! All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks to PUPanon for their continued generosity. 

Nutty, is it OK if I make my final decision Saturday lunchtime/early afternoon to give a little more time for the PUPs to get their suggestions in? 

Edited by Cosmic Twin

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

It’s odd you should say that because I just found a horses head in my bed.

• Haha 1

NAPOLI v Sassuolo HOME WIN

Good Luck NFN and all you Lovely PUPs 🍀

For the Norwich bet, 2 penalties to be awarded. Best of luck Cosmic 🍀

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck NFN FC and Cosmic Twin not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Croatia and a HOME WIN for RIJEKA v Istra 1961.

For the City game MAN CITY to win both halves.

1 hour ago, Cosmic Twin said:

Thank you for the very kind introduction Nutty. 

I think the more creative the picks for the match bet the better after last week! All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks to PUPanon for their continued generosity. 

Nutty, is it OK if I make my final decision Saturday lunchtime/early afternoon to give a little more time for the PUPs to get their suggestions in? 

Yes that's fine Cosmic. Until I read this I didn't even realise the game was on the Sunday👍🙃

• Thanks 1

Spurs away win please

For Norwich maybe Man City to score in both halves & win by more than 2:5 goals

Good Luck NFN NC & Cosmic 😀

Well done Nutty for your hard work and for running the pools league in lockdown.

Well done to all the pups who have done the majority of the 37 weeks to support Nutty & the rest of us pups.

Edited by Diane

49 minutes ago, Diane said:

Spurs away win please

For Norwich maybe Man City to score in both halves & win by more than 2:5 goals

Good Luck Purple & Cosmic 😀

Well done Nutty for your hard work and for running the pools league in lockdown.

Well done to all the pups who have done the majority of the 37 weeks to support Nutty & the rest of us pups.

It’s NFN FC. Purple was last week. Knocked it out of the park 😊

Edited by Kathy

Hi PUPs, off to Norway with Haugesund vs. Rosenborg (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Idah to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone, especially the title contenders! 💪🏆

Apples

Good afternoon pups, 

Thanks for giving me a shot at the 6 Nutty. I hope I can get us some end of season wins! It's hard to predict at this time of year. 

For our match Hernandez to score at any time 🤪

Good luck everyone

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Good afternoon pups, 

Thanks for giving me a shot at the 6 Nutty. I hope I can get us some end of season wins! It's hard to predict at this time of year. 

For our match Hernandez to score at any time 🤪

Good luck everyone

Any idea what time tomorrow you might be picking NFN FC? If it is like last week some odds may not appear until late afternoon or so.

Sunday in Switzerland for my final pick where I think...

Young Boys          v          Luzern         Home Win

For our game, just in case there's penalty shenanigans, I'll stick with...

Yellow card for Tim Krul

Evening Pups .

NFN FC I’ll say KAWASAKI FRONTALE v Shonan Bellmare Home win . Japan J League . 3/10 .

Cosmic , how about Tettey to be booked . 7/2 .

Very best of luck to you both ! 

23 hours ago, Kathy said:

It’s NFN FC. Purple was last week. Knocked it out of the park 😊

Flattery now is it?!🤩

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Any idea what time tomorrow you might be picking NFN FC? If it is like last week some odds may not appear until late afternoon or so.

I'll say around 9pm 

• Like 1

In bocca al lupo 🐕 NFN FC e tutti Voi PUPetti 👍🐕

Think Belarus will be successful this week for:

Shakter Soligorsk vs Smolevichi - Home win

As for Cosmic’s Norwich bet think that BTTS no, Norwich to lose, at least 3 goals might be logical, so am going to say lump it all on Norwich to win 😂😂👍👌🤣💛💚

Parma 

@nutty nigel

Nutella, sei bravissimo sai?...👍🐕🥰...

...magari ci fosse piú gente come te....👌...sei una persona veramente squisita e buono di cuore 🙏❤️

Auguri cugino....e grazie ..👍🐕

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

On 22/07/2020 at 20:21, Kathy said:

It’s odd you should say that because I just found a horses head in my bed.

We all know you had a soft spot for "the horse" but that's taking it a bit far Kathy. 🤣☂️

Arsenal v Watford.......Home win.

For our game.

Godfrey to score anytime.

Good Luck NFN NC & Cosmic .

• Like 1

Good luck to the pickers and for an exciting end at the top of the (pickers) table

Juve win for me and I am going for less than 3.5 goals in our game please

Bumped up. While on I would be grateful if someone had the time in the next hour, say, to see if Bet365 have odds on a few games. I cannot get to see the site and I need to give the impression this wasn't a financially-rewarding fix from way back and I really trying to overtake Kathy...🤓

The games are:

iBV in the Icelandic 1. Deild.

KuFu98 in the Finnish Kakonen.

Molodechno and Stenies Pinsk in the Belarus 2. Division.

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

iBV in the Icelandic 1. Deild. - I'm not seeing odds.

KuFu98 in the Finnish Kakonen. Not seeing that either

Molodechno and Stenies Pinsk in the Belarus 2. Division. - Not seeing Divison 2 listed.

I've thought long and hard about this. All week I've been looking at Juve after they blew their chance to win the league a couple of days ago, but I see several PUPs have already selected that game. It would rather look like picking low hanging fruit. I'm therefore going to give the old Purple Picker a chance and go for a trickier one. I'll probably regret this but here goes:

Malavan v Shahrdari Tabriz F.C in the Iranian League - home win. I'll know soon enough if I've failed as @TIL 1010 will be on the phone before the refs put his whistle back in his pocket.

For City's game I'd put a large part of the pot on City to win. The odds will be terrific and it would be such a Norwich thing to do. Notice I wasnt confident enough to pick this as my game though!

Good luck NFN and fellow Puppess Cosmic.

• Haha 1

Good luck for the final week pups

ill suggest JUVENTUS to beat sampdoria 

for the Norwich bet btts 

good luck all

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Bumped up. While on I would be grateful if someone had the time in the next hour, say, to see if Bet365 have odds on a few games. I cannot get to see the site and I need to give the impression this wasn't a financially-rewarding fix from way back and I really trying to overtake Kathy...🤓

The games are:

iBV in the Icelandic 1. Deild.

KuFu98 in the Finnish Kakonen.

Molodechno and Stenies Pinsk in the Belarus 2. Division.

Thanks in advance.

Finnish Kakonen is on PaddyPower. 

KuFu98 7/1

Why am I helping you? 🤔

• Haha 1

The Swedish Damallsvenskan.

Pitea to win at home against Vaxjo.

Pitea have won three and drawn two of their first five games. Vaxjo have drawn one and lost the other four, and have only scored one goal, but they have played some of the top sides. That may explain why the odds, at 7/25, are not as short as they might have been.

---

For the NCFC bet, I suggest Man City 3 Norwich City 1, at 12/1.

Good luck to all!

Nutty thanks again for running this thread and for all the good it does and fun thats had. You're a true gent and I was recently reading some of the Arrdee section and you can feel the passion of the "Free Bet" that continues on with you.

So I'm actually being a bit selfish and going for profit. My Pick is

Swedish Allsvenskan - Sirius v Malmo FF - Home Win

Of course should should some help be needed for the Top 6 NFN FC you might want to consider in form Pohang at home to beat Bottom, but prickly Incheon in the Korean K-League. Beware my fondness for Korean picks have been a posioned chalice accounting for 3 of my 5 loses this season. But Kim-Chi is amazing.

----

Cosmic let the calamity of last week continue!

Norwich to miss a penalty at 34.0

or maybe Raheem Sterling hat trick at 12.0

Or a tasty double chance. Norwich or Draw 8.0

Edited by KiwiScot