https://www.twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1285535405350227971

Or ar least if you are like me and enjoy wearing tinfoil hats, you might notice an all new graphical style on that picure thats not been seen before, with the yellow and green.

Someone in the comments pointed out that might just be the style our new kit is in

And to be honest.. think he might be onto something

"New home kit leaked!"

Surely Alex Tettey is not that old that he needs Pampas under his shorts to avoid staining when wearing this new kit?

3 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Sorry, realise you mean the image style, not the kit he is wearing. Apologies.

Bealive it or not I know what the training kit look like, and I don't think our new home kit will be red 😂

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Bealive it or not I know what the training kit look like, and I don't think our new home kit will be red 😂

I thought you were referring to the zig-zaggy arms rather than the colour.

As for the image style - as there seemed to be no relationship between the image style and kit this season, I'm not sure there will be next season. But who knows.

So assuming what, that the kit will have the dappled effect on the yellow bit, with a green bottom half and yellow top half fading as it goes up? I think possibly looking into things a bit much (as the graphic style just looks fairly standard) but I do quite like the dappled effect and could see that working nicely...

Separate thing but would quite like the zig zag arms in yellow and green.

It’s still undecided when efl will restart - either 29/8 or 12/9, the earlier date being just over 5 weeks away - but whichever it is you’d have thought we’d have been launching our new kit pretty soon.

That ziggy zaggy style has been around for a year - it was used in NCFC videos for a start, and has been on all the training kit tops too. . 

Having trawled back through the club's Twitter posts in recent weeks (yeah, sad I know), I've noticed that until today the backgrounds to the images have all been a part of the club's crest. The fonts and typesetting are all the same, but that pattern is definitely different.

Spotter's badge for you if this does turn out to mimic the new kit! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Am I missing something? What am I specifically looking at? Haha! 

The pattern/style of the yellow and green bit of the picture

5 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Am I missing something? What am I specifically looking at? Haha! 

The swooshy green and yellow patterns in the background of the post. A subtle shift in branding that could possibly be a nod to the new kit... or it could just be the intern dicking about on Adobe Illustrator 🙂

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

The pattern/style of the yellow and green bit of the picture

Hasn't that been the design of the training gear all this season?

I feel like this is non-news.

6 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Hasn't that been the design of the training gear all this season?

I feel like this is non-news.

The yellow and green bit.  Might well be nothing anyway though.

image.thumb.png.51c321f5566cb22239503516f3dfc75e.png

Edited by kick it off

Like I said on another thread, I think we're waiting until the Man City game is banished to the darkest reaches of memory before putting too much effort into releasing things for next season. Removes any association with what has been a really bloody awful 6 weeks for the club and would (hopefully) make the most of any returning optimism.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Like I said on another thread, I think we're waiting until the Man City game is banished to the darkest reaches of memory before putting too much effort into releasing things for next season. Removes any association with what has been a really bloody awful 6 weeks for the club and would (hopefully) make the most of any returning optimism.

Someone said this a couple of weeks ago, maybe it was you? There is a huge dose of logic in your statement.