Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Let us be kind to each other

We should all be kind to one another (me included) because the world is very strange at the moment. Let’s be honest... it is only football and we can’t actually watch it properly until 2021/22 at the earliest. 

Come on Lakey, let’s hug it out big fella. You can be the Farke ying to my Ken Brown yang.

Stay happy and healthy everyone!

• Like 5

I agree Belly, even though people have diametrically opposed views to you there is no reason to personally attack them

#bekind

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

We should all be kind to one another (me included) because the world is very strange at the moment. Let’s be honest... it is only football and we can’t actually watch it properly until 2021/22 at the earliest. 

Come on Lakey, let’s hug it out big fella. You can be the Farke ying to my Ken Brown yang.

What was that one about the bank manager in Lowie?

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If we are on a being nice to each other theme, then I think corky is alright really. 

Beat me to it Hunnybun. X

You’ve been on Lakey’s wine! 

Totally agree, love to all 💚💛

Edited by Indy

Most people are good, most people are kind. Football brings together people from wide ranging experiences  age groups, gender etc etc in a common cause of supporting a football club. All are entitled to their views and opinions, other can agree or disagree but it really is not worth any unpleasantness we are all on the same side albeit may have a different take on how we play, how good the players are, how good is the manager who owns the club etc etc so what thats what makes life interesting, and you know what sometimes other peoples views help you to reconsider your own

• Like 1

Can I be the first to say...

Binner!

• Haha 1

In all seriousness, if the happy clappers are going to embrace the pant wetters that's not going to end well. And the fence sitters have no-one to blame but themselves.

It's time we took a grip and blamed everything on the sins of of our past, unfortunate injuries and erratic sunspot activity coupled with Webber's inane recruitment policy.

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Do we have to? 

Yes we do big boy I will provide the leather flying helmet if you provide the egg whisk and the wet celery 

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Do we have to? 

No ,but it's fun pretending  for a while.  

In all seriousness, after the endless rounds of Blame, excuse , wìtch hunt, whinge and defence of club policy, it'll  be a relief to open this forum.....if the truce is kept.

Clean slates all round I hope , as i dont take too much too seriously. 

Except  of course lies, alcoholism and living in France😇👍😉.... but some are beyond reason.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Yes we do big boy I will provide the leather flying helmet if you provide the egg whisk and the wet celery 

Biggles and a wet celery omelette.....no thanks. Please continue with the Scampi and SRCI theme instead.

As our leader, I thought it only correct to let her inspire the collective to unite!

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Saturn and Jupiter are dominating the sky tonight for anyone interested. 

What about Uranus?....

Including the Moon?....

Edited by Mello Yello
double entry

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

That wasn’t out last night😀

As the missus popped around to mine last night.....the big dipper then came out.......

Just now, Mello Yello said:

As the missus popped around to mine last night.....the big dipper then came out.......

Did you do a Saturn 🪐 and put a ring around it?

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Nah, but there were many shots of sputnik......

....and I also got a very close look of the mound of venus.....

PLUM

Pinkun Lives Undoubtedly Matter.

Will this love in last after DF picks MacLean up front on Sunday?

Edited by keelansgrandad