kick it off

Sorensen Officially signs

21 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

I'm wondering if Sinani has been brought in to play at number 10 as a possible successor to Steipermann? What do you think?

Michael Bailey claims on the Athletic article he wrote about the three new comers that he is intended to be groomed as the long term replacement for Pukki.

42 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Given that we allegedly got the majority of our players out of the bargain bin, I would have thought that most of them would be better paid with us us even in the Championship. Will there be lots of clubs shopping for Norwich castoffs who are prepared to match their existing wages? Not sure I can see it.

Apart from Trybull they were all signed from 2. Bundesliga or Bundesliga clubs. They are established players in Germany with a lot of appearances for clubs there. While they were maybe unknown to many in England, that isn’t the case in Germany. 

I don’t imagine there will be a huge issue in finding clubs for them should the club wish to make them available. 

All players that signed a new contract last summer has a 50% wage reduction on relegation inserted. So although most are on more now than they were when the first joined, they aren’t on wages that prohibit them leaving. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

I'm wondering if Sinani has been brought in to play at number 10 as a possible successor to Steipermann? What do you think?

Cutting in from the right wing seems the most likely position for Sinani for now. I don’t think he was signed with the expectation of being a first team regular - he is a big punt. He was a part-time footballer until July 1st. 

I suspect he’ll be on the fringes of the first team while they work out where his best position is and whether he can make an impact. A loan spell probably isn’t out of the question. 

On 21/07/2020 at 09:09, Feedthewolf said:

BETHNAL EXCLUSIVE: CITY SIGN THE NEW KANTÉ

You wait ages for a new Kante and then two come along at once:

😂😂😂

image.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Cutting in from the right wing seems the most likely position for Sinani for now. I don’t think he was signed with the expectation of being a first team regular - he is a big punt. He was a part-time footballer until July 1st. 

I suspect he’ll be on the fringes of the first team while they work out where his best position is and whether he can make an impact. A loan spell probably isn’t out of the question. 

Guessing the signing of the lad from Poland confirms this also.