Uncle Fred

Stowmarket 2 and Nepotism Tom

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

So you feel the stowmarket 2 and Nepotism should be let off the hook?

also nepotism is one of the most ugly diseases in our society 

Giving away all your worldly goods to charity when you croak then?

So you feel the stowmarket 2 and Nepotism should be let off the hook?

I'd say obesity is. 

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Giving away all your worldly goods to charity when you croak then?

In our country their is a specific definition      

noun
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

Can I suggest you find another hobby other than following me around , I am accepting of others abusing me Because at least they are of my own

• Haha 1

On 20/07/2020 at 14:11, Uncle Fred said:

Just to correct uncle Fred is not Tilly 

No, of course not 'Uncle Fred' is actually Delia's scapegrace younger brother Frederick Algernon Clutterbuck Smith, who was forced to spend some years hiding from justice along the upper reaches of the Amazon after certain discrepancies were found in a Post Office savings account he was managing for the family.

Hence him being written out of the official version of Delia's life and being disinherited in favour of nephew Tom from being left the shares which represent a controlling stake in Norwich City Football Club.

Hence also the antipathy here towards the Stowmarket Two and their nephew and constant plotting to blacken their names and recover what he regards as rightfully his. It is all very Dickensian but as with all those tediously endless Dickens novel good will triumph over the forces of criminality.

In our country their is a specific definition      

noun
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

Can I suggest you find another hobby other than following me around , I am accepting of others abusing me Because at least they are of my own

'Your own' as you so nicely put it are in my pond.  As for following , ha ha , you only gave up trying to irritate me when you made a complete and utter  fool of yourself  with your Republican terrorist comments, only now have you mustered  the juice to open your gob again in my direction. All I have to do is sit back and wait and you will inevitably  do it again. But  as I said before , I bear you no malice  , only pity. Strange  fellow. 

"also nepotism is one of the most ugly diseases in our society"

Can you get cream for that? 🤔🤣

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples

3 hours ago, sgncfc said:

When the Board is controlled by the majority shareholders I would say that the majority shareholders are the ones making the hiring decisions, wouldn't you? Most private companies run the same way. The executive team are tasked with running the company - in this case Webber/Ward/Kensell and Farke. Not the shareholders. That's my point - the shareholders are not answerable to anybody, nor should they be, because the executive team are employed to be. As Directors, they are accountable (to themselves as shareholders) for hiring the right or wrong executive team.

I have never heard of a situation where shareholders are held responsible for a company's performance or asked to explain it.

I think if you had put majority shareholders instead of ' the shareholders role is to let the executive team do their job having put them in position' i would not bothered to have posted. We do have 6,000 shareholders after all and i misunderstood rightly or wrongly that you were implying they all had a say.

Natalie Portman and Jessica Chastain among new owners of a women's football team. And Eva Longoria.

Now that is what you call aboard of directors

Nepotism. Thank you for the lecture in ethics. I’d like to see the club owned by the fans, but traditionally football clubs have been owned by wealthy families. More recently this has evolved more towards global companies (often with strong family connections).  Assume those who glibly refer to Nepotism are not passing on anything to their family or friends and have never accepted a gift from extended family or networks in their lives. Nobility Tom. 

• Like 1

Or Fortunate Tom. Lucky Tom. Not Fat or smelling of low quality fried seafood Tom...I think I like him already, mainly because his mere existence winds a few people up who think they have some kind of rights  over what Lovely  Delia does with her Dosh. Good on u Tom, you're a lucky boy.

16 minutes ago, corbs said:

Nepotism. Thank you for the lecture in ethics. I’d like to see the club owned by the fans, but traditionally football clubs have been owned by wealthy families. More recently this has evolved more towards global companies (often with strong family connections).  Assume those who glibly refer to Nepotism are not passing on anything to their family or friends and have never accepted a gift from extended family or networks in their lives. Nobility Tom. 

Assume you are happy that the club is in safe hands with Nepotism Tom, if so I fear for you and the clubs future if the Delia apologists can’t see the issue with him running the club

i know many many fans are not convinced by him what makes you super confident that is the Messiah of football ownership

8 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Cut your kids out of your will and leave everything to me then I'll believe you. 🤩

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Be nice Mr Corkio and Uncle Fred you also be nice and drop the "Nepotism" for "Nephew.........please.............

I am being nice, you should see me being not nice. I use a very small part of my  brain to communicate with him...to make sure that he can comprehend what I'm saying.

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Tut!!, tut!!.......

This  is not the ' be nice ' thread. He is not nice. Therefore no need for anyone  to be nice to him. Quite simple  really. 

On 20/07/2020 at 10:35, Duncan Edwards said:

Not so well. Got kicked out of sixth form for setting fire to some cyclohexane. Dropped out of University. Been sacked from every job I've ever had. 

And yet here we both are! Funny how things turn out, isn't it?

This is the best post I've read on here in ages. Hats off to you, sir!

23 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

This  is not the ' be nice ' thread. He is not nice. Therefore no need for anyone  to be nice to him. Quite simple  really. 

Now, now Corkio, the point of the "be nice thread" was for us to be nice to each other on this forum as a whole.........

2 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Now, now Corkio, the point of the "be nice thread" was for us to be nice to each other on this forum as a whole.........

He follows me about like a bad smell , has issues not least why on earth is he on a NCFC forum 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

He follows me about like a bad smell , has issues not least why on earth is he on a NCFC forum 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You do not help either, he is on here because he is a Norwich fan, just like you........be nice........

22 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

That bad smell followed you around long before I came along.  You are correct though I do have issues. Issues of Salmon.and Trout, Sea Angler and  LandRover magazines.